PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has announced its 2018 Tyler Public Sector Excellence Award winners. Twenty-eight local government clients were selected as winners from a broad field of applicants after demonstrating their excellence in deploying Tyler solutions within their jurisdictions in original and impactful ways.
These jurisdictions are to be applauded for their significant commitment to public service and striving for greater efficiency and effectiveness in serving their constituents. More information about each winning jurisdiction, as well as which Tyler products they use, can be found here.
Appraisal & Tax Winners
- Franklin County Auditor, Ohio
- Pennington County Equalization, South Dakota
Courts & Justice Winners
- Cameron County District Clerk, Texas
- Dallas County, Texas
- Denton County Clerk, Texas
- Nueces County Sheriff’s Office and Information Technology, Texas
- State Court of Fulton County, Georgia
- DeKalb County Clerk of Superior Court, Georgia
- Merced Superior Court, California
- Eighth Judicial District Court and Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, Inc.
- Pinellas County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller, Florida
- City of Amarillo Municipal Court, Texas
ERP Financial Winners
- City of Lawrence, Indiana
- City of Des Moines, Iowa
- City of Plant City, Florida
- Irving Independent School District, Texas
- City of Tulare, California
- City of La Quinta, California
Planning, Regulatory & Maintenance Winner
- Lake County, Illinois
Public Safety Winners
- University of Rochester Police Department, New York
- Metro Emergency Operations Center of Kanawha County, West Virginia
- Spokane Public Safety Consortium, Washington
Records & Documents Winner
- Story County Recorder’s Office, Iowa
- Maine Administrative School District No. 75
- Twin Rivers Unified School District, California
- Putnam Public Schools, Connecticut
- Lindbergh Schools, Missouri
- Pryor Public Schools, Oklahoma
Tyler’s Excellence Award submissions, accepted from October 18, 2017, through January 22, 2018, were evaluated by a panel of Tyler leadership and judged on business value, maturity, innovation, and relevance to other public sector organizations. Additional criteria met by award winners included:
- Creating a unique process using a Tyler application or service that can educate other organizations
- Realizing significant savings after implementing a Tyler solution
- Increasing staff productivity by implementing a Tyler application or service
- Empowering employees, citizens or vendors
Winners were recognized at Tyler’s Connect user conference in Boston on April 23 and 24. Select Odyssey winners were recognized at the Odyssey user conference in Fort Worth, Texas, in March, and Tyler SIS winners were recognized at the Tyler SIS user conference in Columbia, Missouri, in April.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector - cities, counties, schools and other government entities - to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of their constituents. Tyler’s client base includes more than 15,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean, Australia, and other international locations. In 2017, Forbes ranked Tyler on its “Most Innovative Growth Companies” list, and Fortune included Tyler on its “100 Fastest-Growing Companies” list. More information about Tyler Technologies, headquartered in Plano, Texas, can be found at www.tylertech.com.