DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Vendor Management Software Market in the Retail Sector- Segmented by Deployment Model (On-premise and Cloud) and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for predictive maintenance is projected to register a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
With the retail industry witnessing a huge shift from offline to online stores and increased integration of technology, there is a need for a wide variety of automation and support tools. Technology is increasingly becoming the core aspect of the retail industry, which is driving companies to adopt new tools to streamline the processes.
Vendor Management Solutions is a fairly new offering, focused on managing order distribution, reporting, and billing. With the retail industry moving at a really fast pace, the demand for vendor management software has witnessed rapid growth in the recent times. With many small and medium sized retail companies investing technology solutions, the market is projected to witness strong growth in the coming years.
- Cloud Deployment is Witnessing Rapid Growth in the Market
- Asia-Pacific to Emerge as the Fastest Growing Region over the Forecast Period
Key Developments in the Market
- Mar 2018 - Deloitte has announced the launch of a new solution suite that helps businesses gain more value from direct materials activities using SAP Ariba solutions.
- Increasing Investments in Retail Sector
- Growing E-Commerce Sector
- Need For Optimising Resources
- Rapidly Increasing Size of Market
- Complexity in Data Management
- IBM Corporation
- SAP Ariba
- MetricStream Inc.
- MasterControl Inc.
- Intelex Technologies
- LogicManager Inc.
- HICX Solutions Ltd
- Coupa Software Incorporated
- TraceGains Inc
- Wise Retail
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Vendor Management Software Market - Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of the Vendor Management Software Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9bklxw/global_vendor?w=4