SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--JDA Software, Inc., today unveiled a world-class JDA Customer Experience Center (“JXC”) located at its global headquarters in Scottsdale that will serve as a dynamic lab space showcasing tangible, hands-on technology innovations. The 13,200-square-foot JXC will serve as a space for customers to see, touch and interact with future supply chain innovations. The JXC will be unveiled tomorrow during a ribbon-cutting event attended by over 100 JDA customers, partners, the Governor of Arizona and other industry and government leaders, many of whom are attending the annual Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference in Scottsdale this week, where JDA is a top sponsor.
“We are proud to unveil our new JDA Customer Experience Center which showcases the innovations we are working on that will pave the way for the autonomous supply chain of the future,” said Desikan Madhavanur, executive vice president and chief development officer, JDA. “Our vision for a connected, intelligent and autonomous supply chain is fueled by the innovations showcased in the JXC, leveraging the best in artificial intelligence (AI), cognitive computing, augmented reality and robotics. Now customers can experience these in person firsthand when they visit our headquarters and we can strategize with them on how to apply these innovations to their future digital supply chain projects.”
In a lab space dubbed the Lighthouse, the new JXC will showcase JDA Luminate™ next generation solutions and enhancements to JDA core products that embrace digital edge technologies like the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and advanced analytics. JDA will also feature innovations created with JDA’s technology partner ecosystem including:
- Advanced analytics and personalization: JDA and partner dunnhumby will deliver an interactive experience illustrating hyper-personalization powered by Customer Data Science that drives loyalty, enhances the customer experience and delivers profitable growth. JDA Luminate™ Assortment will also demonstrate the next generation approach to building consumer-centric assortments.
- AI and cognitive computing: JDA and partner KPMG will enable interactive machine learning experiences with multiple examples where JDA and KPMG are collaborating across the supply chain.
- Augmented reality (AR): Visitors can experience JDA’s “mall of the future” where visitors choose personas to see the mall through different “eyes.” Further, they can learn how store associates can leverage AR technology to better understand planogram compliance and required tasks in order to improve customer satisfaction and increase sales.
- Connected store: JDA and its technology partner Zebra Technologies will demonstrate a connected store showing the intersection of the Internet of Things (IoT), AI, connectivity, and real-time capabilities that drive enhanced revenues and profits leveraging JDA Luminate™ StoreOptimizer.
- Digital control tower: Working with JDA partner FourKites and others, JDA Luminate™ ControlTower will showcase dynamic transportation use cases illustrating how a connected ecosystem of partners, social, news, events, and weather (SNEW) signals, drives more profitable transportation decisions.
- Mobile planogram and compliance monitoring: Leveraging AI, deep learning, product recognition and advanced mobile technologies, JDA and ReTech Labs will demonstrate video capture of an actual planogram and then compare it to the digital plan. Visitors will be able to identify product compliance opportunities, including out of stock conditions, and track their resolution.
- Robotics across retail, manufacturing and logistics: SoftBank Robotics America Inc.’s humanoid robot Pepper® will be demonstrating a retail scenario. Locus Robotics will demonstrate autonomous mobile robots used for manufacturing and logistics in a live and interactive experience.
- IoT across the supply chain: JDA will provide perspective on responsive retail and how IoT drives value by illuminating opportunities throughout the entire store.
- Interactive SNEW intelligence: JDA and partner Planalytics will demonstrate how SNEW signals can be leveraged to understand future demand more completely and pre-position assets to better serve customers.
- Virtual reality (VR): This demonstration will allow visitors to use a VR headset and handgrips to manipulate a planogram as if they are in a physical merchandising layout room. Users can virtually map and manage a digital planogram, accelerating planning and execution activities.
- Voice controlled enterprise: JDA and Theatro will demonstrate conversational computing with the world’s first voice-controlled mobile platform for the hourly workforce.
Lastly, the ability to “virtually visit” the JXC will be made possibly by iBeam technology, which will allow viewers to virtually “beam” into the JXC and experience some of the demonstrations through their devices.
- Learn more about JDA Luminate™ in this video
- Learn more about JDA Luminate™ StoreOptimizer
- Learn more about JDA Luminate™ Assortment
- Learn more about JDA Luminate™ ControlTower
- Visit the JDA booth #307 Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference, this week in Arizona.
About JDA Software, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading supply chain software provider powering today’s digital transformations. We help companies optimize delivery to customers by enabling them to predict and shape demand, fulfill faster and more intelligently, and improve customer experiences and loyalty. More than 4,000 global customers use our unmatched end-to-end software and SaaS solutions to unify and shorten their supply chains, increase speed of execution, and profitably deliver to their customers. Our world-class client roster includes 76 of the top 100 retailers, 77 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 8 of the top 10 global 3PLs. Running JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.