DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Piston Engine Aircraft Market - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The increasing air passenger traffic coupled with the economic development in various countries, has boosted the piston engine market.
In the present scenario, there is a growing demand for fuel-efficient aircraft which will drive the aircraft manufacturers to introduce more budget air carriers, thus accelerating the market growth in the future. Moreover, the sales of piston aircraft are expected to witness a significant boost from the emerging markets, where improving infrastructure will enable people to buy piston engine aircraft.
North America has the largest number of individual users due to the presence of infrastructure (small airfields) required for such airplanes. Such airfields are not present outside North America and Europe and this factor greatly decelerates the demand for piston engine aircraft.
India, China as well as Japan are expected to be the greatest contributors to the market in the future. In India, particularly, there are extremely few flying general aviation aircraft, due to the extremely strict regulatory environment. However, the demand for aircraft, with developing infrastructure, is accelerating in the country.
The Middle East & Africa are also expected to witness impressive growth rates and reach double-digit market share in the future.
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2017: Cirrus Aircraft launched G6, the sixth generation of its SR range of single-piston aircraft, with an advanced flight deck and new wingtip lighting to compete unique among aircraft upgrades.
- August 2017: Textron Aviation's Cessna plant and Beechcraft plant noticed an increase of 5% from the second quarter (Q2) 2016 shipments of piston engine aircraft, which accounted for 265 piston airplane shipments in the same period of 2017.
- Textron Aviation
- Champion Aerospace
- Cirrus Aircraft
- Hartzel propeller
- Diamond Aircraft
- Flight Design
- Mahindra Aerospace
- Piper Aircraft
- Tecnam Aircraft
- Extra Flugzeugbau GmbH
- Lycoming Engines
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Piston Engine Aircraft Market, Segmented by Engine Type
6. Global Piston Engine Aircraft Market, Segmented by MTOW
7. Global Piston Engine Aircraft Market, Segmented by Geography
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
10. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zlrsfd/global_piston?w=4