DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market - Segmented by Type, Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global glass fiber reinforced concrete market is expected to register a high CAGR during 2018 to 2023 (the forecast period). North America is estimated to lead the market, due to the rapid increase in adoption of GFRC technology in the region. Sprayed GFRC is expected to be the fastest-growing market segment, by type.
There is an increased awareness among the public regarding green structures, especially in the developed nations of America and Europe. Buildings account for 8% of the total energy consumption in the world. LEED is a very popular building certification program developed by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). These ratings intend to understand the structural efficiency in building and operation in an environmentally responsible and resource-efficient manner. Thus, with the increase in adoption of green buildings, the demand of GFRC is on the constant rise.
- Increased Emphasis on Green Buildings (LEED Ratings)
- Superior Mechanical Characteristics (High Strength-to-Weight Ratio)
- Use of Recycled Material for Production
- Constraints Regarding DIY Activities
- Lack of Ductility
- Emphasis on Using Fire-retardant Building Materials
- Growing Popularity of GFRC Structural Insulated Panels
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- BCM GRC Ltd.
- Betofiber A.S.
- CHENG Concrete
- Fibrex Construction Group
- Fibrobeton Yap Elemanlar
- Formglas Products Ltd.
- Frey-Fil Corporation
- GB Architectural Cladding Products Ltd.
- Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd.
- Loveld NV
- Pennine Stone Ltd.
- Surecrete Design Products
- Telling Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t399s7/global_glass?w=4