DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Parts Manufacturing, Repair & Maintenance Global Market Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Aircraft Parts Manufacturing, Repair & Maintenance Global Market Briefing 2018 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global aircraft parts manufacturing, repair & maintenance market.
Aircraft Health Monitoring System (AHMS) is cutting the maintenance, repair and overhaul cost. Replacing visual inspections, X-ray, penetrant testing and other the traditional inspection procedures with AHMS may reduce the inspection time from hours to minutes. AHMS is supported by data processing systems, machine learning, and economical IoT-enabled sensors.
North America was the largest region in the aircraft manufacturing market in 2017, accounting for 31% share in the market. This was due to strong air travel market in the region which includes USA and Canada. Large market size is also due to investment and expansion of leading airlines in the region. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 26% share in the market. South America was the smallest region accounting for 4% share in the market.
- Markets Covered: Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul; Engine & Engine Parts; And Other Aircraft Parts
- Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis
throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Airbus Group
- BAE Systems PLC
- Bombardier Inc.
- Embraer S.A.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Textron Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- United Aircraft Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55ffxz/global_aircraft?w=4