Online Retail Sales Continue Expansion in Malaysia
Malaysia B2C E-Commerce Market 2018 includes projections of growth rates for online retail above 20% for the next two years, as well as a wealth of other details concerning B2C E-Commerce in the Southeast Asian nation.
Malaysia's comparatively high Internet penetration contributes to the continued rapid expansion of online retail sales. Malaysia ranks second in the in Southeast Asia region after Singapore in web connectivity, and connections continue to proliferate, many of them through smartphones. Research cited in the report shows that mobile accounted for more than 50% of all Internet traffic in Malaysia as of early this year, and mobile surfers are increasingly becoming mobile shoppers.
The online merchants leading by website traffic so far this year are regional leaders Lazada, 11Street, Shopee and Zalora. Competition among these and other smaller players is intense as they hope to capture their share of growth in B2C E-Commerce projected in the report. The leading product category purchased online in Malaysia last year was apparel.
Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the projections for B2C E-Commerce growth rate in Malaysia for 2018 and 2019?
- What are the main growth drivers of online retail sales in this country?
- How does online shopper penetration vary across the different regions in Malaysia?
- Which payment and delivery methods are preferred by Malaysia's online shoppers?
- Which B2C E-Commerce websites are the most popular among digital consumers in Malaysia?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Management Summary
2. Overview & International Comparisons
4. Sales & Shares
5. Users & Shoppers
- Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd.
- Celcom Planet Sdn. Bhd.
- Lazada Group
- Sea Ltd
- Zalora Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xfzghr/malaysia_b2c?w=4