CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rentalutions, the online platform for responsible landlords and trustworthy tenants, today announced it is rebranding to Avail (www.avail.co). More than an update of its name and logo, the name Avail reflects the company’s true impact on landlords and renters since its launch in 2012.
“The home is a hugely important place, so we take our role in creating a positive rental experience very seriously,” said Ryan Coon, Co-founder and CEO of Avail. “Whereas the name ‘Rentalutions’ suggested we were some detached provider of rental software solutions, ‘Avail’ represents what we actually care about. That is, we build relationships and connections that truly benefit both landlords and tenants.”
The definition of Avail is “to help or benefit.” Moving forward as Avail speaks to the company’s mission of helping both landlords and tenants.
For landlords, Avail automates and streamlines the time-consuming manual tasks they deal with every day, like collecting rent, finding and screening tenants, and managing maintenance issues. For tenants, Avail makes every interaction with landlords easier and more efficient. Since its launch, Avail has helped over 200,000 landlords and tenants from 14,000 zip codes.
Avail offers a variety tools for simplifying the rental process for DIY landlords and renters, including:
- Online Rental Listings - Automatic posting of rental listings on popular real estate sites across the web so tenants and landlords can find each other.
- Online Applications - Online rental applications, rental histories, employment histories, income verification all in a single application makes life easy for both parties.
- Fast Credit, Criminal, and Eviction Checks - All online for fast and convenient approvals and no waiting.
- Lease Templates - Landlords and tenants are both protected through lawyer-reviewed leases written for each state’s laws.
- Online Payments - No more paper checks, with convenient, secure, and transparent rent collection.
- Maintenance Requests and Tracking - Online maintenance requests for instant satisfaction for tenants and easy tracking for landlords.
“By creating a positive rental experience, Avail builds relationships between landlords and tenants, and helps ensure they each do what’s right by the other,” Coon added.
Please visit www.avail.co to explore the new website and learn more about Avail’s core values and offerings.
Avail is creating a community of responsible landlords and trustworthy renters by arming them with the resources required to make renting easy. More than 200,000 tenants and landlords across the U.S. use Avail to save time and money through simplifying and automating the entire rental process, including listings, tenant screening, contracts, payments, and maintenance. Learn more at https://www.avail.co.