DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Marketplace: IWMS Platforms, Software, and Solutions Market Outlook and Forecasts 2018 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a multi-dimensional view of the IWMS market including analysis of software solutions and service providers, evaluation of key technologies, assessment of current market trends, and outlook for future business opportunities.
The report also includes specific industry recommendations with respect to IWMS software and services. All purchases of this report include time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Deployment of IWMS solutions is anticipated to provide the following benefits for the typical enterprise:
- Improve energy consumption by 10%
- Improve facility usage efficiency by 42%
- Reduce facility maintenance costs by 14%
- Improve work space management by up to 40%
- Reduce enterprise asset lifecycle costs by up to 30%
The report also provides detailed quantitative analysis and forecasts including:
- Global and Regional market forecasts for 2018 to 2023
- Leadership Matrix identifying 20 leading IWMS vendors
- Analysis and forecasts by deployment type and pricing model
- Analysis and forecasts by industry vertical, software and service type
Select Report Findings:
- North America and Europe will lead the IWMS market through 2023
- Property Management Software will lead the IWMS market through 2023
- Global IWMS software and service market will approach $5.98B USD by 2023
- More than 80% of IWMS software will have AI embedded capabilities by 2023
- More than 50% of IWMS software market will be driven by IoT industry by 2023
- IWMS market forecasts 2018 - 2023
- Analysis of IWMS software and service providers
- Analysis of IWMS value chain, use cases, applications and services
- Identify IWMS deployment and functionality benefits for enterprise
- Identify market challenges and opportunities for IWMS software and solutions
- Identify the competitive landscape for IWMS vendors including Leadership Matrix
- Understand the relationship of IWMS relative to AI, IoT, Big Data, and 3D Visualization
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market and Solution Analysis
3. Application and Competition Analysis
4. IWMS Market Analysis and Forecasts 2018 - 2023
5. Company Analysis
6. Conclusions and Recommendations
- Accruent LLC
- Archibus Inc.
- ATOSS Software AG
- Business Integration Group
- CAFM Explorer
- Corrigo Incorporated
- Crestron Electronics
- DEXMA Energy Management
- Dude Solutions Inc.
- DXC Technology
- Entronix Energy Management
- FacilityONE Technologies LLC
- FM:Systems Inc.
- FSI (FM Solutions) Limited
- Honeywell International
- IBM Corporation
- Indus Systems Inc.
- iOFFICE Corporation
- KeyTech Security Solution
- Kronos Incorporated
- MCS Solutions
- MPulse Software Inc.
- MRI Software LLC
- NJW Limited
- OfficeSpace Software Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Planon Corporation
- ProLease Software
- Reflexis Systems Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- SSG Insight Ltd.
- Trackplan Software ltd.
- Trimble Inc.
- Visual Lease
- Wattics Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bth5qv/integrated?w=4