DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Plastic Forming and Welding, Modular Extrusion, Computer Aided Robotic Welding, and Compounding Extruders" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Advanced Manufacturing TOE highlights advancements in plastic forming extrusion and welding, including computer-controlled twin screw extruders, extrusion of composite material with varying durometer or hardness levels, modular extrusion systems, computer aided robotic welding software, compounding extruders, nitrogen inerting for plastic production, PET plastic recycling, and liquid plastic handheld welders.
The Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (AMA) Cluster covers technologies that enable clean, lean and flexible manufacturing and industrial automation. Technologies such as three-dimensional (3D) and four-dimensional (4D) printing, wireless sensors and networks, information and communication technology, multimaterial joining, composites manufacturing, digital manufacturing, micro- and nano-manufacturing, lasers, advanced software, and printing techniques, are covered as part of this cluster. The technologies covered here impact a wide range of industries, such as the impact semiconductor, automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, industrial, healthcare, logistics, and electronics industries.
Key Topics Covered:
- Twin-screw Extruder Integrated with Computer Controlled Solutions
- High Torque, High Throughput Extruder System
- Extrusion of Composite Material with a Varying Durometer
- Customizable Modular Extrusion System
- Liquid Plastic Handheld Welder
- Automated Welding Computer Aided Solution for Consistent Weld
- High Pressure Multi-application Compounding Extruder
- High Performance Molding of a Wide Range of Polymers
- Nitrogen to Improve Surface Quality of Mass Produced Plastic Parts
- Recycling of PET Using Zero Energy
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/989xb5/innovations_in?w=4