DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report will provide a detailed look at the pulmonary drug delivery systems market, highlighting major pulmonary diseases with detailed epidemiology for major disease areas such as asthma, COPD and cystic fibrosis. The report includes an industry-wide assessment of the novel products, launches, recent approvals, research and development pipeline, and blockbuster drugs.
In the report the regulatory scenario of pulmonary drug delivery systems is discussed for device type. This will include products approved by regulatory authorities in recent years. Products under development or in different stages of clinical trials are analyzed in the Pipeline Analysis section.
A discussion of the major players is included in the Competitive Landscape section. The Competitive Landscape section provides trends in product launch, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and other agreements. Company profiles of major players operating in the pulmonary drug delivery systems market are included with an overview, key product offerings, financials, strategies, strength, weakness, opportunities and threats (SWOT) and developments.
The report will be useful for analysis of the leading products and will enable readers to recognize growing brands, key device types and leading manufacturing companies with significant market share.
- A detailed overview and analysis of the global markets for pulmonary drug delivery systems
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Assessments of pulmonary drug delivery systems by regions, delivery systems/types, and disease areas
- A look at the regulatory environment, which has been a driving force in the healthcare industry
- Reviews of key developments, novel product innovations, and recent strategic industry activities of major players across various product categories
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including 3M Pharmaceuticals Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Cipla Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc and Lupin Ltd
- Pulmonary Conditions and Therapies
- Introduction to the Respiratory System
Market Driving Factors and Trends
- Improved Patient Compliance and Ease of Use Leading to Adoption of Inhalation Products
- Cost Pressure on Countries Imposing Adoption of Cost-Effective Devices
- Rising Incidence of Asthma and COPD in Developing and Developed Regions
- Competition from Generics on the Rise Due to Patent Expiry of Blockbuster Products
- Introduction of Smart Nebulizers
- Regulation and Legislation
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Market Dynamics and Technology Background
4 Market Breakdown by Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems
5 Pulmonary Drug Delivery Drugs in Use
6 Market Breakdown by Disease Area
7 Market Breakdown by Region
8 Competitive Landscape and Key Developments
9 Company Profiles
- 3M Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Astrazeneca Plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh
- Cipla, Inc.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Respironics, Inc.)
- Lupin, Limited
- Mylan N.V.
- Novartis Ag
- Omron Corporation
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Pulmatrix, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
Vectura Group Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lv2mqv/global_pulmonary?w=4