WILMINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LEDVANCE, the maker of SYLVANIA general lighting in the United States and Canada, is showing at LIGHTFAIR® International (LFI®) how its “Passion for Lighting” and commitment to distribution make it the best retrofit partner for LED luminaires and lamps, and ultimately deliver quality SYLVANIA LED luminaire and lamp portfolios, including smart lighting, for any purpose, commercial and residential. LFI, the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference, takes place May 8 – 10, 2018 in Chicago.
“In less than two years, LEDVANCE has transformed from a manufacturer predominantly of traditional lamps to an independent, dynamic and globally active lighting company with one of the most comprehensive LED portfolios for general lighting,” said Jim Johnson, Managing Director, United States and Canada, LEDVANCE. “One proof point is the fact that based on market research, we are on track to be one of the fastest growing suppliers of LED luminaires in North America. Our evolution is important because we intend to be the world number one in LED-based general lighting to benefit our customers.”
This year, LEDVANCE has launched over 100 new SYLVANIA LED lamp, luminaire and smart lighting products. At LFI, LEDVANCE is highlighting some of these, in addition to providing a sneak peek to some future initiatives, including:
- The SYLVANIA U.S.A. Assembled Portfolio, made in the U.S.A. with U.S. and global parts, which includes A-line, Globe, BR and PAR LED lamps and supports U.S. jobs,
- The SYLVANIA ULTRA LED™ RT5/6 Commercial Series Select, a 0-10V dimmable downlight that allows the user or specifier to select via device-mounted selector switches from three color temperatures and light output levels, allowing distributors to offer more options but with the benefit of not needing many different SKUs in stock,
- The company’s expanding family of LED luminaires for a wider range of applications including the SYLVANIA Strip Luminaire, which offers a snap fit for quick and easy tool-less access and is end-to-end linkable for customized run lengths, and new versions of the extremely durable IP66 SYLVANIA Canopy Luminaire, which can be easily installed in tight ceiling spaces and is available in four wattages, two shapes and two finishes,
- How our distinctive SCALE Design by LEDVANCE will be incorporated into future luminaires which will help customers immediately recognize our trusted quality,
- New additions to the industry-first SYLVANIA SMART+ Filament LED Lamp and Outdoor Portfolios,
- How our approach to Human Centric Lighting provides lighting control tailored to individual users or small groups of users, particularly in small workrooms and offices, and
- The SYLVANIA SMART+™ Commercial Lighting portfolio in partnership with Leviton®, providing a perfect solution for upgrading any space easily with wireless controls to achieve energy and labor savings and a better occupant experience.
For more information, visit Booth 1041 at LFI, visit www.sylvania.com/lightfair or follow along on social media via #Passion4Light.
ABOUT LEDVANCE LLC
With offices in more than 50 countries and business activities in more than 140 countries, LEDVANCE is one of the world's leading general lighting providers for professional users and end consumers. In North America, LEDVANCE LLC offers a wide range of SYLVANIA LED luminaires for various applications, intelligent lighting products for Smart Homes and Buildings, one of the largest LED lamps portfolios in the industry, and traditional light sources. The SYLVANIA brand leadership is a result of over 100 years of lighting experience and paves the way for future success. Visit www.sylvania.com for more information.
LEDVANCE and SYLVANIA are registered trademarks.
All other trademarks are those of their respective owners.