DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global
Continuous Fiber Composites Market, Analysis & Forecasts (2017-2022)
Focus on Form (Woven Fabrics, Non-Crimp Fabrics, Unidirectional Fiber
Tapes, Glass Mat); End-User Industry (Automotive, Electronics, Sports &
Leisure)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
Global Continuous Fiber Composites Market Anticipated to Reach $2,506.5 Million by 2022
Some of the factors driving the global market for continuous fiber
composites are stringent governmental regulations compelling the use of
continuous fiber composites, superior properties compared to
conventional materials, and growing demand for continuous fiber
thermoplastics from various end-user industries. The continuous fiber
composites market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% and 6.3%
($milllion) and (kilotons) between 2017 and 2022.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of global continuous fiber composites market, including market breakdown by form, resin, end-user industry and geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from the continuous fiber composites forms, namely: Woven fabrics, non-crimp fabrics, unidirectional tapes, and glass mats; end-user industry, namely automotive, electronics, and sports and leisure; and geography.
The report also provides market numbers and analysis on cross segments
which includes form by resin, end-user by form, resin, and region. While
highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the
report also provides a detailed summary of the global continuous fiber
composites market. It also includes the key participants involved in the
industry at the relevant sections.
- Stringent Governmental Regulations Compelling the Use of Continuous Fiber Composites
- Superior Properties as Compared to Conventional Materials
- Growing Demand of Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics (CFT) from various End-User Industry
- Higher Cost of CFC Materials as Compared to Competing Materials
- Volatile Raw Material Prices
- Increasing Focus of Using CFC in Emerging Applications
- Increasing Demand of CFC in the Emerging Countries
- Increasing Demand for Electric Vehicles is Driving the Carbon Composites Market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Scope & Methodology
2 Market Dynamics
3 Competitive Landscape
4 Industry Analysis
5 Global Continuous Fiber Composites Market Overview, 2016-2022 ($Million and Kilotons)
6 Global Continuous Fiber Composites Market by Form, 2016-2022 ($Million and Kilotons)
7 Global Continuous Fiber Composites Market by End-User Industry, 2016-2022, ($Million and Kilotons)
8 Continuous Fiber Composites Market, by Region, 2016-2022, ($Million and Kilotons)
9 Supplier Profiles
- Axia Materials Co., Ltd
- Celanese Corporation
- Cytec Solvay Group
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Guangzhou Kingfa Carbon Fiber
- Gurit Holding AG
- Hexcel Corporation
- Huntsman Corporation
- Jiang Su QIYI Technology Co., Ltd
- Johns Manville
- Lanxess AG
- LG Hausys Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Owens Corning
- PolyOne Corporation
- SAERTEX Gmbh & Co.KG
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- Sekisui Jushi Corporation
- SGL Group
- Sigmatex Ltd.
- TenCate Advanced Composites BV
- Toray Industries Inc.
10 Customer Profiles
- 2R-Tec GmbH & Co. KG
- Adidas AG
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW GROUP)
- Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG
- Daimler AG
- ElringKlinger AG
- Ford Motor Company
- Jabil Circuit Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Magna International Inc.
- Nike, Inc.
- Nissan Motor Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sony Kabushiki Kaisha
- Toyota Motor Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j89ss7/global_continuous?w=4