RALEIGH, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced livestream details for Red Hat Summit 2018, taking place in San Francisco from May 8-10, 2018. Red Hat will livestream all general sessions during the event, beginning at 8:30 a.m. PT on Tuesday, May 8, and a press conference will be held at 11 a.m. PT on Tuesday, May 8.
The general session livestream is available at https://www.thecube.net/red-hat-summit-2018 and the schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
General Session 1: 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. PT
- Paul Cormier, executive vice president and president, Products and Technologies, Red Hat
- Dietmar Fauser, vice president of Core Platforms and Middleware, Amadeus
- Motti Finkelstein, chief technology officer, Global Strategy and Planning and the Americas, Citigroup Inc.
General Session 2: 1:45 - 3 p.m. PT
- Matt Hicks, senior vice president, Engineering, Red Hat
- Kerry Peirse, general manager of Infrastructure and Operations, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Arvind Krishna, senior vice president of Hybrid Cloud, and director of IBM Research, IBM
- Doug Fisher, senior vice president and general manager of the Software and Services Group, Intel
- Scott Guthrie, executive vice president of Microsoft Cloud and Enterprise Group, Microsoft
- Mike Wittig, vice president of Infrastructure Engineering, Nike
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
General Session 3: 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. PT
- Jim Whitehurst, president and CEO, Red Hat
- Marco Bill-Peter, senior vice president, Customer Experience and Engagement, Red Hat
- John Allessio, vice president, Global Services, Red Hat
- José María Ruesta, global head of Infrastructure, Service and Open Systems, BBVA
- Osmar Alza, director of Immigration Information, Dirección Nacional de Migraciones de la República Argentina
- Dave Abrahams, executive general manager of Data, IAG
- Tobias Mohr, head of Technology and Infrastructure, AVIATAR, Lufthansa Technik
- Erica Kochi, co-founder of UNICEF Innovation, United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Nick Costides, vice president of Information Technology, UPS
General Session 4: 1:45 - 3 p.m. PT
- DeLisa Alexander, executive vice president and chief people officer, Red Hat
- Tim Yeaton, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Red Hat
Thursday, May 10, 2018
General Session 5: 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. PT
- Chris Wright, vice president and chief technology officer, Red Hat
- Burr Sutter, manager, Developer Evangelism, Red Hat
- Col. Mark Cornell, assistant head, Information Application Services, British Army
- Lt. Col. Dorian Seabrook, head of operations, Information Application Services, British Army
- Mike Arterbury, vice president of Global Alliances, Dell EMC
- Cassie Kozyrkov, chief decision scientist, Google
- Furqan Huda, senior director of Enterprise DevOps, Hilton
- Parvesh Sethi, senior vice president and general manager for Global Client Services, HPE Pointnext
- Kim Stevenson, senior vice president and general manager of Data Center Group Solution Segments, Lenovo
Press conference webcast
Red Hat will host a press conference live from Red Hat Summit at 11 a.m. PT on Tuesday, May 8. Following remarks, press and analysts are invited to participate in a live question and answer session.
To register for the press conference or view the replay after the event, visit this LINK.
- Learn more about Red Hat Summit
- Follow @RedHatSummit or via the hashtag #RHSummit on Twitter
- Become a fan of Red Hat Summit on Facebook
Connect with Red Hat
- Learn more about Red Hat
- Get more news in the Red Hat newsroom
- Read the Red Hat blog
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Join Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube
- Join Red Hat on Google+
- Follow Red Hat on LinkedIn
About Red Hat, Inc.
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to provide reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage and virtualization technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. As a connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat helps create relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT. Learn more at http://www.redhat.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements provide current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that does not directly relate to any historical or current fact. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, including: risks related to the ability of the Company to compete effectively; the ability to deliver and stimulate demand for new products and technological innovations on a timely basis; delays or reductions in information technology spending; the integration of acquisitions and the ability to market successfully acquired technologies and products; risks related to errors or defects in our offerings and third-party products upon which our offerings depend; risks related to the security of our offerings and other data security vulnerabilities; fluctuations in exchange rates; the effects of industry consolidation; uncertainty and adverse results in litigation and related settlements; the inability to adequately protect Company intellectual property and the potential for infringement or breach of license claims of or relating to third party intellectual property; changes in and a dependence on key personnel; the ability to meet financial and operational challenges encountered in our international operations; and ineffective management of, and control over, the Company's growth and international operations, as well as other factors contained in our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K (copies of which may be accessed through the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov), including those found therein under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations". In addition to these factors, actual future performance, outcomes, and results may differ materially because of more general factors including (without limitation) general industry and market conditions and growth rates, economic and political conditions, governmental and public policy changes and the impact of natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent the Company's views as of the date of this press release and these views could change. However, while the Company may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing the Company's views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.
Red Hat and the Shadowman logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.