DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Oceania Environmental Consulting Services Market Report 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider environmental consulting services market, and compares it with other markets.
Oceania has an average pollution index of around 22.9. Cities in the region with the highest pollution index are Melbourne, Sydney, and Auckland. The pollution index in the region is low in comparison with other regions globally. However, Fiji recorded a pollution index of 65.34 mainly due to the persistent water pollution problems as a result of tourism, oil spills, and improper waste disposal.
Oceania's environmental consulting services market is the sixth largest in the world. It currently has about 1% share of the global environmental consulting services market. The market grew at a CAGR of 0.7% in the historic period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.8% in the forecast period.
Almost all countries in Oceania are party to various legal frameworks related to climate change and other environmental issues. Since it is a party to these agreements, the country has to frame policies to adhere guidelines of each of these treaties, there by driving the need for environmental consulting services.
Some of them include:
- Doha Amendment of the Kyoto Protocol
- Paris Agreement
- Minamata Convention on Mercury
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Convention on Biological Diversity
- Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer
- Markets Covered: Site Remediation Consulting Services, Water and Waste Management Consulting Services, and Environment Management, Compliance and Due Diligence
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure by country
- Data Segmentations: Country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments
Key Topics Covered
1. Environmental Consulting Services Market Characteristics
2. Oceania Environmental Consulting Services Market
3. Environmental Consulting Services Market Global Context
4. Porters Five Force Model
5. PESTLE Analysis
6. Environmental Consulting Services Market Segmentation
7. Environmental Consulting Services Market Regional and Country Analysis
8. Global Environmental Consulting Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors
9. Environmental Consulting Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
10. Environmental Consulting Services Market Competitive Landscape
11. Environmental Consulting Services Market Customer Information
12. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the Environmental Consulting Services Market
13. The Environmental Consulting Services Market Trends and Strategies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3496gj/oceania?w=4