DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Microsurgery Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Europe microsurgery market is expected to reach USD 490.65 Million by 2025 from USD 283.02 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
The Europe microsurgery market is segmented based on application into nine notable segments; general surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, oncology, gynecological surgery, oral surgery, pediatric surgery and others. In 2018 general surgery market is likely to dominate market with 27.0% shares and is estimated to reach 139.23 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 8.0% in the forecast period.
The market is segmented based on procedure into four notable segments; transplantation, replantation, treatment of infertility and free tissue transfer. Replantation is sub segmented into nose, fingers and thumbs, ear and scalp. Treatment of infertility is sub segmented into varicocele, tubal obstruction and vas deferens obstructions. In 2018, transplantation market will dominate with 41.3% shares and will consume around 208.87 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 7.7% in the assessment period.
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- tisurg medical instruments Co.
- SYNOVIS MICRO COMPANIES ALLIANCE, INC.
- Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC
- MicroSurgical Technology
- Peter LAZIC GmbH
- MICROSURGERY INSTRUMENTS, INC.
- Adarsh Surgical Works
- Accurate Surgical & Scientific Instruments Corporation
- KLS Martin Group
- Boss Instruments Ltd.
- Beaver-Visitec International
- Scanlan International
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Europe Microsurgery Market, By Application
7. Europe Microsurgery Market, By Procedures
8. Europe Microsurgery Market, By Equipment Type
9. Europe Microsurgery Market, By End User
10. Europe Microsurgery Market, By Geography
11. Europe Microsurgery Market, Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t43m25/europe?w=4