DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aseptic Packaging Market - Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global aseptic packaging market report covers segmentation by its type, material and applications.
- Based on type segment classified into cartoons, bottles and cans, bags and pouches, vials & ampoules and other types.
- However, material segment is classified into paper and paperboard, plastics, metal, and glass & wood.
- On the basis of application the market is classified into food & beverages, pharmaceutical and other applications. Food & beverages leads the aseptic packaging market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to different dairy items that requires aseptic packaging and packaging in matured dairy items, UHT milk creams, enhanced and figured dairy items, concentrated and consolidated milk and other dairy items.
The growth aseptic packaging market is influenced by the presence of major players such as Robert Bosch GMBH (Germany), Tetra Pak International S.A. (Switzerland), SPX FLOW Inc (United States), Becton, Dickinson & Co (United States) and GEA Group (Germany). These companies use various strategies such as expansion, merger & acquisitions, collaboration, partnership and product launch to hold large market share.
- Increase in Urban Population
- Growth of the Dairy Beverage Market
- Growth of the Parent Industry
- Growth in Demand for Convenience and Quality Food Products
- Greater Technological Understanding Compared to Conventional Packaging
- High Initial Capital Investment Involved
- Electronic Logistics Processing
- Emergence of New Product Developments
- Variations in Environmental Mandates Across Regions
Concern for Cost-To-Benefit to Small Manufacturers
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Aseptic Packaging Market By Type
5. Global Aseptic Packaging Market By Material
6. Global Aseptic Packaging Market By Application
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Geographical Analysis
9. Company Profiles
- Agropur Cooperative (Canada)
- Amcor Limited (China)
- Bemis Company Inc. (U.S.)
- DS Smith PLC (U.K.)
- Elopak Group (Norway)
- Goglio S.P.A. (Italy)
- IPI SRL (Italy)
- Industria Machine Automatiche S.P.A. (Italy)
- JPAK Group Incorporated (China)
- Lamican International OY (Europe)
- Reynolds Group Holding (Newzealand)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Scholle IPN (U.S.)
- Shanghai Skylong Packaging Machinery Co. Ltd. (China)
- SIG Combibloc Group AG (Switzerland)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfjqm7/global_aseptic?w=4