DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Connected Consumer Survey 2017: OTT and Digital Economy Services in Emerging Asia-Pacific" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP) region. In particular, it focuses on respondents' usage of over-the-top (OTT) communications and digital economy services.
- identifies which communication apps are used most in the emerging Asia-Pacific region
- discusses the ways in which consumers balance OTT communications with traditional services
- discusses the main ecommerce trends in EMAP, including the type of devices that consumers use to purchase goods, the kinds of products that they buy, and the main payment mechanisms for ecommerce
- provides insight into the organisations that consumers in the region are most willing to trust
- analyses the trends in operator-led mobile money usage in EMAP.
Survey data coverage:
The research was conducted between August and October 2017. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were 5000 respondents in the region.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- Which OTT communications apps are used most in EMAP?
- How do EMAP consumers balance OTT communications with traditional services?
- What are the main payment mechanisms for ecommerce in EMAP?
- Which organisations are consumers in EMAP most willing to trust with their personal data?
- What are the trends in operator-led mobile money service usage in EMAP?
Who Should Read this Report
- Operator-based strategy executives and marketing managers who are interested in understanding consumer market trends, and the changing role of operators as communications and digital service providers. Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities in mobile communications, ecommerce, payments and identity management.
Equipment/device manufacturers and software providers that want to
identify end user trends in service and device usage and help their
operator customers to better address market opportunities in mobile
services and services related to ecommerce and payments.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zz4qw9/asiapacific_ott?w=4