This research report categorizes the e-commerce market by type, including apparel and accessories, electronic and media, food and personal care and furniture and appliances.
Global e-commerce market growth outlook is positive with significant growth potential for e-commerce in emerging countries. Rapid growth in millennial population in emerging markets, rising smartphone and internet penetration, access to online payment options, and technological advances such as big data and cloud-based e-commerce platforms are driving the e-commerce industry.
Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the E-commerce Market
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Pet Smart Acquired Chewy.Com
- Walmart Acquired Jet.com
- Liberty Interactive Acquired Zulily
- Alibaba Acquired Lazada Group
- Amazon Acquired souq.com
- Flipkart Acquired Myntra
- Jet Acquired ShoeBuy
- Myntra Acquired Jabong
- 94 data tables
- A detailed overview and an industry analysis of the global e-commerce market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of major drivers and restraints, along with key trends and technology updates that affect the market
- Quantification and segmentation of the global e-commerce market by geography and product offerings, such as apparel and accessories, electronics and media, food and personal care, and furniture and appliances
- Company profiles of leading players in the market, including Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Amazon.com, Inc., Apple, Inc., JD.com, Inc. and Walmart, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary And Highlights
3 E-Commerce Market Characteristics
4 E-Commerce Market Size And Growth
5 E-Commerce Market Trends And Strategies
6 Pestle Analysis
7 E-Commerce Market Segmentation
8 E-Commerce Market Regional And Country Analysis
9 E-Commerce Market Customer Information
10 Global E-Commerce Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Amazon.Com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Jd.Com Inc.
- Walmart Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rcbh3b/ecommerce?w=4