SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alfresco Software, a leading enterprise open source provider of process automation, content management and information governance software, today announced its top-performing global partners for fiscal year 2018. More than 200 partner companies – including system integrators, software vendors and resellers – participate in the Alfresco Global Partner Program. They provide consulting, integration services and training for the Alfresco Digital Business Platform.
Spanning twelve categories, the awards recognize partners which have developed new business and enhanced integration between their sales teams and Alfresco's direct sales team. The program helps the company recruit and onboard global and regional partners, streamlines the Alfresco OEM program, and allows partners to build certified solutions based on the Alfresco Digital Business Platform.
“We’re fortunate to have incredible partners in every part of the world bringing on new customers and providing real value to existing Alfresco users,” said Darren Yetzer, vice president of strategic partnerships and channel sales at Alfresco. “The demand for integrated and open process, content and governance services is stronger than ever, and these nine partners have raised the bar for innovation and flat-out hustle in their respective categories.”
The award-winning partners are:
- Americas Partner of the Year – Zia Consulting: A case management, BPM and migration services firm primarily focused on financial services, legal and government, Zia Consulting helped Alfresco close significant customer wins this year including ADP, Boeing and ERCOT. They also posted strong renewals numbers. This is the fifth time Zia Consulting has won this award.
- EMEA Partner of Year – Incentro: Systems integrator Incentro, which specializes in public sector, publishing, and health insurance organizations, achieved a 100 percent net renewal rate for Alfresco as well as bringing new marquee customers.
- Americas Solution of the Year – Technology Services Group (TSG): One of Alfresco’s original partners, with key focus areas in Financial Services, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing; TSG was vital in many customer deployments and expansions including OpenContent/OpenMigrate at a major insurance carrier and OpenContent Quick start on AWS. This is the sixth year in a row that TSG has been recognized as an outstanding partner.
- EMEA Solution of the Year – Pernexas: Pernexas GmbH is specialized on the integration of SAP with Alfresco Content and Process Services. As partner of both companies they not only offer connexas to perfectly connect these two worlds, but also SAP related professional services to customers and partners.
- Customer Success Partner of the Year (Americas) – Acuity Systems: Acuity is a global strategy and services consultancy focusing on the practice area of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solutions.
- Customer Success Partner of the Year (EMEA) – Ricoh Spain: Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services.
- Deal Registration Partner of the Year EMEA – BMS: Business Management Software develops innovative IT solutions for banking, insurance and financial sector and has more than 15-year experience in developing and implementing IT systems that support the most essential business processes in the banks, insurance companies and financial institutions.
- Deal Registration Partner of the Year Americas – Micro Strategies: An Alfresco partner since 2007 and Platinum since 2009, Micro Strategies implements Alfresco solutions for a broad range of industries with specific expertise in Financial Services, Legal, State and Local Government and Healthcare. Micro Strategies was recognized for closing 21 registered deals.
- Fastest-Growing Partner of the Year (Americas) – Tenthline: Tenthline designs and deploys solutions for digital transformation, powered by proven technologies for web, capture, document, process and records management services and delivered on-premises or in the cloud.
- Fastest-Growing Partner of the Year (EMEA) – it-novum: it-novum is a leading IT consulting company for business open source in the German-speaking market. As a long-standing Alfresco Strategic Partner, it-novum has a broad range of know-how in the implementation of critical business processes and uses the complete Alfresco solution portfolio for the smooth and holistic management of corporate documents.
- Public Sector Partner of the Year – Progeny Systems: Progeny offers a full array of computing expertise, laboratories and engineering talent to support the design, development, testing and integration of leading-edge technology solutions. Progeny was recognized for its close work with the Alfresco sales and engineering teams in planning, partnering, and closing deals in 2017 including DoN TRACKER.
- Public Sector Partner of the Year (EMEA) – Atol Conseils et Développement: Systems integrator Atol was chosen for its clear focus on managing the renewal process, and its close international collaboration with the Alfresco Customer Success team.
“We are pleased to recognize some of our best and most innovative partners for the work they do to provide value for our customers,” added Yetzer. “They have been particularly instrumental in the success of our Alfresco Digital Business Platform. We are looking forward to continuing to work with our partners to accelerate time to value and deploy solutions in a fraction of the time compared to traditional ECM and BPM platforms.”
“It’s an honor to be named Alfresco’s Fastest Growing Partner of the Year,” said Zahid Mahmood, President at Tenthline. “Our organization values the relationship we’ve built with Alfresco’s team and the support that they show to us and the customers. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform has been valuable to customer acquisition and our business in general. We’re expecting 2018 to be even better.”
“Partnering with Alfresco has easily been one of our best business decisions,” said Brian Kurbjuhn, Director Enterprise Information Management at it-novum. “As leading Alfresco partner in Europe, we provide our customers with solutions and services connected to ECM, BPM and capturing. Their technology platform allows our customers and us to build top-notch solutions in a minimum of time.”
For more information about the Alfresco Global Partner Program, please visit https://www.alfresco.com/partners.
About Alfresco Software, Inc.
Alfresco Software, Inc. (“Alfresco”) is an enterprise open-source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content and securely govern information. Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Bank of NY Mellon, Liberty Mutual, Capital One, US Department of Navy, Joint Chiefs of Staff and NASA, be more responsive and competitive. Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California, and European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK. For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.