PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--StreamElements today announced the launch of its all-in-one platform for YouTube to help live broadcasters quickly and easily produce a beautiful, engaging broadcast, and capture audience feedback. StreamElements is already used by more than 148K live streamers to increase exposure, audience engagement, and revenue. Consistent user data demonstrates new viewer acquisition growth of more than 70%, with increased revenue in the form of tips and donation of up to 30%.
Some of the biggest names in live streaming including Shroud, TimTheTatMan, Sodapoppin, Casey Neistat, and more regularly use StreamElements on platforms such as YouTube and Twitch, delivering more than 6.8 billion minutes viewed by more than 21 million unique viewers each month.
StreamElements and YouTube have collaborated on an open beta program for several months, refining the platform for YouTube live streamers and building awareness within the community. With this launch, StreamElements becomes freely available to all YouTube streamers for subscriptions, sponsorships and Super Chats, which are displayed instantly in the live stream as stunning alerts on screen, and as data on the creator dashboard. Creators can then comment and thank their viewers, generating an unmatched level of interaction.
Kurt Wilms, head of YouTube Live: “Our goal is to give best in class tools to everyone, from experienced streamers, to those just starting out, that not only enhance their stream, but the overall experience of streaming on YouTube. Given that goal, we are very excited that StreamElements, one of the most well respected and widely used products in the streaming community, is finally coming to YouTube to help our creator community instantly engage, grow, and monetize their audience.”
Ryan Wyatt, head of YouTube Gaming: “With the tremendous growth we’re seeing of Live Gaming on YouTube, StreamElements is an outstanding partner to provide a fantastic toolset for our many thousands of creators.”
Doron Nir, CEO of StreamElements: “YouTube Live and YouTube Gaming has been growing rapidly, and many YouTube creators reached out to us in recent months asking for our tools. We can now finally answer in the affirmative and provide them with the ultimate platform for streaming as well as our legendary service.”
StreamElements is a full suite of production tools that has everything live streamers need to make their YouTube channel more beautiful, more engaging, and more lucrative. The system has five major components:
- Themes Gallery - An extensive list of amazing motion graphics and scenes that will take your stream from zero to awesome in a one minute setup. StreamElements also offers an extensive library of SuperThemes, designed motion graphics that deliver a sleek, professional look to the live stream, which is especially important for new creators that just started streaming.
- Streamer ChatBot - Chat moderation, alerts, timers, mini games your audience can play and a whole bunch of additional features to get your community spammy and excited while you stream.
- Overlay Alerts - Drive more revenue by using our beautiful, awesome alerts. Give bragging rights to your audience when they SuperChat or donate to you.
- Stream Reports - After each stream you will get a full report with all the details of your broadcast - Concurrent viewers, subscriptions, and even revenue generated. We will also share performance metrics comparing results from past streams.
- Legendary Support - Our team of StreamElements champions is waiting for you on our Discord channel at http://discord.gg/se and would love to help you setup your channel.
StreamElements is fully available for YouTube creators starting April 20th. Visit www.streamelements.com/youtube to register for free. Also, join our awesome community on Discord for 24/7 support: http://discord.gg/se
StreamElements is the fastest growing platform for live stream enhancements, which offers a full production technology and business stack including legendary customer support. StreamElements already serves over 148K channels on Twitch & YouTube, with more than 21 million viewers and over 6.8 Billion minutes viewed each month. Some of the world’s top streamers, including Shroud, TimTheTatMan and Casey Neistat use StreamElements to enhance their live stream capabilities and increase their fame and fortune. Leading consumer brands, including Red Bull, Razer, AMD, NVIDIA and more also trust StreamElements to power their channels. The company was founded in 2016 by Doron Nir, Or Perry, and Gil Hirsh and has offices in Tel Aviv and Silicon Valley.