NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has been named the Overall Leader – ahead of all 12 competitors – on both execution and innovation in HfS Blueprint for ServiceNow Services, a bi-annual report that evaluates the services ecosystem of Software as a Service platforms.
“Accenture has developed a strong vision for ServiceNow Services in the modern enterprise, with a clear commitment to innovate and deliver,” said Ollie O’Donoghue, research director of IT Services at HfS Research. “The firm was able to provide ample examples of their capacity to build out advanced ServiceNow solutions that drive real business results. Furthermore, candid client feedback supported these examples, highlighting the firm’s ability to understand the unique requirements of their business and tailor solutions appropriately.”
According to HfS Research, key Accenture strengths include:
- Strong strategic partnership with ServiceNow: Accenture executives have developed a strong top-level partnership with ServiceNow, enabling Accenture to set up feedback loops directly with ServiceNow;
- Expanding applicability of the solution with joint venture partnerships: Accenture is developing its roadmap and forming more compelling enterprise service management solutions with examples of collaboration and joint venture partnerships including Workday and SuccessFactors to help boost the applicability and value of the ServiceNow solution in enterprises looking for integrations or the boosted value of current assets; and
- Practice embedded as a foundational strategy across their organization: Accenture has taken the decision to embed its practice in consultancy, to facilitate experiences for their clients in as-a-service offerings, and through their own implementation of ServiceNow to ensure professionals are armed with a full view of particular service and industry challenges and requirements.
Jack Sepple, senior managing director of Accenture Cloud and group technology officer of Accenture Operations, added, “Accenture has invested deeply into our ServiceNow practice and industry specific solutions, which have enabled us to drive significant results for our clients. Our investments will continue to help Accenture hold a commanding lead in reach and scale – a value that clients cite as an Accenture differentiator for access to talent, resources, and capability that is unmatched by other firms. For our clients, this overall leader position demonstrates that Accenture remains vigilant about helping them unlock new value in their journey to cloud.”
Accenture is one of the largest ServiceNow implementation partner and one of five companies to be named a Global Strategic Partner - ServiceNow’s top partner designation. Last month, Accenture was honored with two partner awards at ServiceNow’s annual EMEA PartnerNow Summit in Barcelona. Accenture was the only partner to be recognized for multiple accomplishments, which included:
- Partner with the biggest win in EMEA with a multinational oil and gas company for a project around IT service management change and service design; and
- Highest number of EMEA deployments, reflecting the various, growing number of ServiceNow projects being undertaken with Accenture clients
With more than 2,400 globally skilled employees in Accenture’s ServiceNow practice, the company has more than 2,000 ServiceNow accreditations and certifications and has made strategic acquisitions to enhance its capabilities. Accenture acquired Cloud Sherpas in 2015, followed by acquisitions of Nashco, solid-SerVision and Focus Group Europe.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Copyright © 2018 Accenture. All rights reserved. Accenture, its logo, and High Performance Delivered are trademarks of Accenture.