DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Metal Nanoparticles Market by metal (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Iron, Titanium, Copper, Nickel), End-use industry (Pharmaceutical & healthcare, Electrical & electronics, Catalyst, Personal care & cosmetics), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The metal nanoparticles market is estimated at USD 12.35 billion in 2017, and is projected to reach USD 25.26 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.4%.
Increase in application areas of metal nanoparticles, coupled with supportive government initiatives and funding, drives the demand for metal nanoparticles. Growth in concerns about toxicity of metal nanoparticles acts as a challenge in the growth of the metal nanoparticles market.
The Asia Pacific metal nanoparticles market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. Factors such as the growth of the pharmaceutical and electronics industries, and investments in nanotechnology research are driving the metal nanoparticles market in the region. The markets in China and India are projected to be lucrative due to their growing end-use industries and supportive government initiatives.
- Silver nanoparticles led the metal nanoparticles market in 2016, in terms of volume; this segment is projected to retain its leading position through 2022.
- The pharmaceutical & healthcare segment led the metal nanoparticles market in 2016. The small size of the metal nanoparticles permits them to interact readily with the biomolecules both at the surface and inside the cells, leading to the yield of better signals and target specificity for diagnostics as well as therapeutics.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Metal Nanoparticles Market, By Metal
8 Metal Nanoparticles Market, By End-Use Industry
9 Metal Nanoparticles Market, By Synthesis Process
10 Metal Nanoparticles Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- American Elements
- Nanoshel Llc
- Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials
- Eprui Nanoparticles & Microspheres
- Us Research Nanomaterials
- Tanaka Holdings
- Meliorum Technologies
- Bbi Group
- Strem Chemicals
- Cline Scientific
- Nano Labs
- Hongwu International Group
- Innova Biosciences
- Blacktrace Holdings
- Seashell Technology
- Particular Gmbh
- Plasmachem Gmbh
- Skyspring Nanomaterials
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vd6wpd/metal?w=4