DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Speech and Voice Recognition Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global speech and voice recognition is expected to reach USD 6,770.21 Million by 2025 from USD 1,095 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 25.7% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The report provides data for 2016 to 2025, 2017 being the current year while 2018 to 2025 is the forecast period for the report.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are the effective integration due to increased demand for voice and speech-based biometric systems, increasing demand for voice authentication in mobile applications and use of artificial intelligence (AI) on the accuracy of speech and voice recognition. On the other hand, disadvantages related to speech and voice recognition systems may hinder the growth of the market.
The global speech and voice recognition market is segmented based on technology into two notable segments; artificial intelligence based software and traditional software. The speech and voice recognition market is dominated by artificial intelligence based software with 70% market share in 2017 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 28.1% in the forecast period.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- IFlytek Co. Ltd.
- HOYA Corporation
- Advanced Voice Recognition Systems Inc.
- IncVoiceVault Inc.
- LumenVox LLC
- Acapela Group SA
- Voicebox Technologies Corporation
- Cantab Research Limited
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Speech and Voice Recognition Market, By Technology
7. Global Speech and Voice Recognition Market, By Product Type
8. Global Speech and Voice Recognition Market, By Deployment
9. Global Speech and Voice Recognition Market, By Industry
10. Global Speech and Voice Recognition Market, By Geography
11. Global Speech and Voice Recognition Market, Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkkxnj/global_speech_and?w=4