SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VenueNext, a technology platform company enhancing the guest experience at venues worldwide, today announced the availability of its mobile platform in Epic’s App Orchard. VenueNext’s participation in the marketplace provides developers and Epic customers with an all-in-one mobile solution that ties together all of a hospital’s patient experience systems including portals like Epic MyChart to enable patients to access their health information and hospital services via their smartphone.
“As we mark our continued growth into healthcare we are excited to join the Epic App Orchard and provide access to our platform to help other hospitals in their journey to improve patient and guest customer service and brand loyalty,” said John Paul, CEO and founder of VenueNext. “Our goal is to provide a single digital front door by adding the convenience of mobile access to eHealth services like MyChart for everyone that visits their hospital.”
Since its launch in October 2017, VenueNext’s healthcare partner St. Luke’s Health System has increased mobile adoption of MyChart among its patients by 46 percent. The company also recently announced it has partnered with Yale New Haven Health to provide a new single “digital front door” for its patients and guests across all hospitals and ambulatory services.
How VenueNext Works
The VenueNext mobile platform consolidates disparate health service applications for a unified, simplified guest experience, so health systems can focus on the evolving needs of patients, guests and staff. Highlights from the app:
- Patients can log into a fully integrated, native version of MyChart to manage their health records, check labs, make appointments, communicate with their care team, and pay bills.
- "Couch-to-care" directions ensure patients make it to visits on time with no fear of getting lost. Driving directions help patients find the right parking lot, and blue-dot wayfinding expertly navigates them through the hospital to the department, lab or office. Mass transit directions and rideshare integration is also available to ease the transportation challenge.
- Mobile food ordering and delivery adds convenience for those that may have multiple visits scheduled throughout the day or may be waiting for a loved one.
- Licensed third party applications like searching for a doctor, visit scheduling and telemedicine applications can also be incorporated.
- VenueNext works with Epic 2017 and Epic 2018.
Organizations can access the VenueNext Your Health System app via: https://apporchard.epic.com/Gallery?id=697
To learn more about VenueNext for Healthcare, please watch a short video on how it works.
VenueNext is a technology company on a mission to transform the way guests experience a venue via their smartphone. The company’s platform has been adopted at venues in Major League Sports, Healthcare and Hospitality markets. The platform ties together operational systems in a venue and creates mobile apps for guests, patients, fans and employees to access services that make their visit more convenient and builds customer loyalty. Its platform generates valuable data that provide venue owners real-time insights to make better informed data-driven business decisions. The privately held company was founded in 2013 and has offices in Silicon Valley, San Francisco and New York.