SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Easy Solutions, the Total Fraud Protection company and a Cyxtera Business, today released major enhancements to its Digital Threat Protection Suite. The company’s award-winning solution against phishing and external threats now offers intelligence-based context on the victim and insights on compromised credentials. Digital Threat Protection allows financial institutions to have increased visibility of the Internet threats targeting their organizations, arming them with actionable data that will strengthen their plan of action for each subsequent attack.
“As 91 percent of cybercrimes and attacks start with a phishing URL, organizations are challenged daily to protect against what they don’t know. Victim Insights gives them the right tools to increase their protection against external threats,” said David Castañeda, Vice President of Product Development for Easy Solutions. “It only takes a few minutes for phishing attacks to make serious inroads. That’s why it’s critical that we arm organizations with every possible tool so that they can discover and immediately defend against attacks on their brand and sensitive data.”
Among the added capabilities, the Victim Insights feature offers organizations the ability to determine the number of end users who:
- visited the dangerous site,
- clicked on the malicious URL (unique visitors), and
- disclosed personal information, including credentials.
Endorsed by the American Bankers Association, Detect Monitoring Service combines machine-learning algorithms with the power of computer vision to disrupt and deter attacks, offering a unique approach to combat Internet threats at their core. Among its key features are:
- Rogue mobile application protection. Detect and remove unauthorized applications imitating official apps from more than 100 third-party app stores. This reduces the risk of customers inadvertently downloading imposter apps.
- Extensive coverage. Search social networks and domain registrations to find fake social profiles, malicious mentions and similar domains that impersonate the company and compromise customer information.
- Best-in-class analytics. Leverage predictive machine learning and other cutting-edge technologies to identify and classify malicious URLs and domains.
- Built-in client data sources integration. Leverage existing data sources without manual integration to increase visibility, for a more effective and proactive approach in detecting external threats.
- Scanning of the Dark Web for stolen/compromised cards. Penetrate the restricted cybercrime zone known as the Dark Web in search of compromised credit/debit card data to proactively mitigate impact after breaches.
- Comprehensive and effective reporting. Cloud portal delivers a real-time view of all the components of an organization’s digital threat protection. An all-encompassing dashboard illustrates threat data, including volume by source and category, and takedown status.
Visit Easy Solutions at Booth 3941 in the North Expo at the RSA Conference 2018 in San Francisco (April 16-20) to learn more about Digital Threat Protection, and Easy Solutions’ full range of electronic fraud detection and prevention solutions.
ABOUT EASY SOLUTIONS
Easy Solutions®, a Cyxtera Business, is a security provider focused on the comprehensive detection and prevention of electronic fraud across all devices, channels and clouds. Our products range from digital threat protection and secure browsing to multi-factor authentication and transaction anomaly detection, offering a one-stop shop for end-to-end fraud protection. The online activities of over 125 million customers at 3,500 leading financial services companies, security firms, retailers, airlines and other entities in the US and abroad are protected by Easy Solutions Total Fraud Protection® platform.
United States: 8550 N.W. 33 Street, Miami FL 33122. Phone: 1 866
Latin America: Cra. 13A No. 98 – 21 Of. 401. Bogota, Colombia. Phone: 57 1 742 5570
Europe: Parkshot House, 5 Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2PR. Phone: 44 0 791 779 8861
Asia: Daiei Ginza Building 5F, 1-16-7 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan. Phone: 81 3 4360 8700