If you are not familiar with the following business model pitfalls, you should enroll in this course:
- Capacity head-fakes
- Technology overfitting
- Pricing straightjackets
- Platform dependence
- Business model fragility
- Market spoilage
- Scorched earth
Related lessons are brought to life through discussions regarding the likes of Southwest Airlines, Alibaba, Staples, Akamai, Pete's Wicked Ale, JC Penney, The Panama Railroad, Unum Corporation, Radio Shack, Airbnb, Boston Markets, Groupon, and Better Place.
The following are among the issues discussed during this unique course:
- How can the Icarus Paradox destroy a firm's revenue projections?
- Why must you avoid anything resembling the Las Vegas business model?
- How can you assess a business's compressibility?
- Where do dangers lie in terms of confusing the degree of competition with market potential?
- What are some limitations to monetizing a company's assets?
- What is the significance of a pivot schedule in assessing business models?
- How much precedential value should be attached to analogs and antilogs?
- How can you test business model portability?
- How can you ascertain the symmetry between a business model and the nature of the stakeholders?
- Are you at risk of committing irrational extrapolation?
- How can you project customer migration paths and attrition rates?
- How can you project supply chain risks?
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v7kkrz/1_day_course?w=4