BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Allure Security today announced the launch of its new channel partner program. The Allure Security Channel Partner Program enables value-added resellers (VAR), systems integrators, managed security service providers (MSSP) and other technology resellers to add data loss detection and response (DDR) technology to their enterprise data protection portfolios.
The Allure Data Loss Detection and Response (DDR) platform fits in well with a channel company’s existing portfolio of data and compliance solutions by adding:
- A highly effective and easy-to-deploy means to accurately detect the early stages of a data breach and assess Enterprise data security posture.
- Capabilities that reduce the time and cost of forensic investigations by tracking documents wherever they go, inside and outside the corporate firewall.
“Allure DDR’s innovative approach to protecting corporate data is the perfect addition to our technology practice, giving our customers very fast time-to-value and a simple deployment process,” said Ondrej Krehel, CEO and Founder of LIFARS, LLC, a digital forensics and cybersecurity intelligence firm based in New York City. “We’re looking forward to being a member of the Allure channel program and sharing the benefits of DDR with our customer base.”
Organizations of all sizes are struggling to detect data breaches, meet increasingly stringent data privacy mandates, and strengthen their overall security postures. Channel partners have a great opportunity to supply the solutions enterprises need and enhance customer relationships.
“The Allure DDR platform’s ability to beaconize documents and track them inside and outside the enterprise has been incredibly valuable to our managed services team in performing forensic investigations for our clients,” said Bart Holzer, Director of Incident Response and Forensics at GRA Quantum, a cybersecurity services firm based in New York. “The beaconizer and decoy document generator are two features that our clients understand at the executive level, and the evidence my team is able to uncover is also compelling to law enforcement agencies.”
Partners can realize the following benefits from the Allure Security Partner Program:
- Registered opportunity program: Eliminates conflicts with other channel partners and Allure Security’s direct sales team. By registering an opportunity, the partner is guaranteed select pricing, as well as exclusive sales and technical support from key Allure Security personnel.
- Co-marketing and lead generation support: Access to our world-class data lost detection and response experts as well as an ongoing co-marketing investment to extend our reach and support the partner community with co-sponsored events, speaking engagements, webinars, etc.
- Sales enablement: Branded sales collateral, suggested sales process steps, and “lessons learned” from the field. Allure Security will accompany or assist partners on sales calls during the initial months of the relationship; provide essential support; assist with qualification; and ensure the seamless knowledge transfer of the Allure Security story and product demonstration skills.
- Proof of Concept (POC): Helps accelerate the sales cycle and increases the probability of success by demonstrating the value of DDR. Allure offers free POCs that take less than one hour to fully implement, delivering “proof of value” to customers during the very first day.
“Channel partners serve as trusted advisors to the enterprise customer. They are uniquely positioned to help businesses adopt DDR to improve organizations’ approach to data protection at the document level,” said John Sullivan, VP of Sales and Channel Chief for Allure Security. “With the launch of our channel program, partners can expand their business with an industry-first offering that addresses the growing need for a better way to monitor and respond to data loss.”
For more information on the Allure Security Channel Partner Program, visit http://www.alluresecurity.com/partners/. To see a live demonstration of the Allure DDR platform at the RSA Conference, April 16-20 in San Francisco, visit booth #44 at the Early Stage Expo, or contact email@example.com.
About Allure Security
Allure Security is the industry’s first Data Loss Detection and Response (DDR) technology provider. Our DDR platform tracks and protects documents – agentlessly – inside and outside enterprise walls. Using patented artificial intelligence technology, Allure DDR detects and responds to advanced threats, malware, and insiders before data is stolen with ability to generate high efficacy alerts when documents for internal-only use are opened outside of the enterprise. Organizations can detect data breaches earlier, stop data loss in real time, and reduce the cost and time of post-incident investigations. For more information, visit www.alluresecurity.com.