DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Gears Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Gears Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing production of vehicles, increasing installations of mechanized and automated parts in automobiles and enhanced driving experience.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Automotive Gears Market, by Application
5 Automotive Gears Market, by Product
6 Automotive Gears Market, by Material Type
7 Automotive Gears Market, by Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Cone Drive
- Gleason Plastic Gears
- Bharat Gears Ltd
- B&R Machine and Gear Corporation
- GKN Plc
- Franz Morat Group
- Dynamatic Technologies Ltd.
- AmTech International
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. (AAM)
- IMS Gear GmbH
- ZF TRW
- Univance Corporation
- Showa Corporation
- RSB Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/shbqzz/global_automotive?w=4