SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spirent Communications plc (LSE:SPT) the world leader in network testing solutions, today announced it will have a strong presence at the RSA Conference 2018 in San Francisco, Calif., from April 16-20, 2018. Spirent will offer technical discussions, demonstrations, and topical presentations to showcase the latest capabilities in network testing for achieving an optimal balance between security and performance. The Spirent SecurityLabs team will be available to discuss and demonstrate issues and insights relevant to IoT, malicious attacks, TLS 1.3, and other critical topics.
Visit Spirent in booth 1101 of the South Hall, Moscone Convention Center to learn about:
- Testing, preparing for, and avoiding surprises from new encryption standard, TLS 1.3
- Unraveling IoT security complexity while enhancing connectivity and performance
- Gaining preemptive intelligence needed to mitigate risks and avoid performance bottlenecks
- Consolidating enterprise vulnerability data and automating continuous scanning through a new, Spirent SecurityLabs integrated web-portal dashboard
- Maximizing the use of the latest Spirent testing platform, CyberFlood CF20, an all-in-one appliance solution that delivers the full capabilities of the powerful, easy-to use CyberFlood testing platform in a highly portable, multispeed, compact form factor
- The latest progress and potential benefit to enterprises, service providers, and equipment manufacturers of NetSecOPEN, the vendor-neutral initiative to define a new open standard for testing enterprise network security performance. Since it was formed late last year, NetSecOpen has grown to include more than 30 participants, including test labs, test tool vendors, enterprises, and security product solutions vendors.
For a private appointment, please email email@example.com
About Spirent Communications
Spirent Communications is a leader in assessment, validation and monitoring solutions that test and verify the performance and security of enterprise network and application infrastructures in a broad range of environments, including enterprise, IoT, automotive, mobility and critical infrastructures. Global 2000 customers in government, industry, healthcare, and financial services employ Spirent Security products and services to ensure an unsurpassed service experience while reducing churn, increasing revenue and strengthening market share. For more information about Spirent Security solutions and services, visit www.spirent.com/security.