DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Gene Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Gene Therapy Partnering Agreements 2010-2018 report provides an understanding and access to the gene therapy partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter gene therapy partnering deals. The majority of deals are early development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors gene therapy technology or product candidates. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest gene therapy, oligonucletides including aptamers agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
Global Gene Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in gene therapy dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of gene therapy deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life gene therapy deals
- Access to over 200 gene therapy deals
- The leading gene therapy deals by value since 2010
- Most active gene therapy dealmakers since 2010
- The leading gene therapy partnering resources
In Global Gene Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy and technology target
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8zt8j4/global_gene?w=4