DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Dental Implants and Prosthesis Market by Type, Material, Type of Facility, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The dental implants and prosthesis market is projected to reach to USD 13.01 billion by 2023 from estimated USD 9.50 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 6.5%.
The report analyzes the dental implants and prosthesis market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as type, type of facility, and region. The report also includes a volume data analysis for various types of dental implants across the globe and a competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Factors such as the rising incidence of dental diseases, the increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry, growing dental tourism in emerging markets, and the increasing disposable income in developing countries are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
The low penetration rate of dental implants in developing countries and increasing investments in CAD/CAM technologies are also expected to present growth opportunities for players in the market. However, the high cost of premium dental implants, limited reimbursement, and high the risk of tooth loss associated with dental bridges may hinder the growth of this market to a certain extent.
- Rising Incidence of Dental Diseases
- Dental Caries and Other Periodontal Diseases
- Increasing Demand for Cosmetic Dentistry
- Growing Dental Tourism in Emerging Markets
- Increasing Disposable Income in Developing Countries
- High Cost of Dental Implants and Limited Reimbursements
- High Risk of Tooth Loss Associated With Dental Bridges
- Low Penetration Rate of Dental Implants in Developing Countries
- Increasing Investments in Cad/Cam Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Dental Implants Market: Introduction
2. Dental Implants Market: Research Methodology
3. Dental Implants Market: Executive Summary
4. Dental Implants Market: Premium Insights
5. Dental Implants Market: Overview
6. Industry Insights
7. Dental Implants Market
8. Dental Prosthetics Market
9. Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market, By Type of Facility
10. Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market, By Region
11. Dental Implants Market: Competitive Landscape
12. Company Profiles
- Adin Dental Implant Systems
- Avinent Implant System
- Bicon, LLC
- DIO Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona, Inc.
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Institut Straumann AG
- Osstem Implant Co., Ltd.
- Southern Implants
- Thommen Medical AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ffftdk/dental_implants?w=4