FRAMINGHAM, Mass. & DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Globoforce®, a leading provider of human applications, today issued a call for speakers for its WorkHuman® 2019 conference, March 18-21, in Nashville, Tenn. Submit a speaker proposal for WorkHuman 2019, here.
The annual WorkHuman conference, pioneered by Globoforce, is dedicated to helping educate, energize, and engage business and HR leaders to build a more human-focused work culture. The event has grown 500 percent in size since the inaugural event in 2015 and has featured some of the world’s most influential thought leaders and visionaries, including former First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama, #MeToo movement founder Tarana Burke, international human rights attorney Amal Clooney, journalist and lawyer Ronan Farrow, actors Salma Hayek Pinault, Ashley Judd, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Rob Lowe, and Michael J. Fox, and best-selling authors Susan Cain, Arianna Huffington, Gary Hamel, and Brené Brown, Ph.D.
WorkHuman 2019 speakers will share expertise and primary research on HR topics such as continuous performance development, social recognition, positive psychology, leadership, the employee experience, diversity, inclusion and belonging, and building a great culture and workplace.
Core themes for WorkHuman 2019 include the following:
- Continuous Performance Development – How crowdsourced feedback, recognition, continuous conversations, and check-ins can humanize the way we motivate and develop our people.
- The Power of Gratitude in the Workplace – How a foundation of social recognition can build a positive workplace where people are motivated to do their best work.
- Unity in Diversity: Inclusion, Belonging, and Intersectionality – Exploring proven strategies in building a diverse workplace where every employee can thrive from experiencing a sense of inclusion, positivity, and joy, and where the strength of their collective differences creates unstoppable teams that drive business goals.
- Elevating Your Employer Brand – Some of the most admired global companies will discuss how to build a more employee-centric brand that connects employees to your company mission and reflects positivity from the inside out.
- Your Whole Self – How to live WorkHuman in an organization by building trust between managers and employees and championing programs that enrich work/life balance, making employees feel valued, respected, appreciated, and most importantly, human.
- The New Workplace Community – Celebrating milestones and life events, promoting gratitude and appreciation, avoiding unnecessary drama, and the impact of agile work environments and office design in making employees feel more human.
- A Partnership of Equals: Equality, Respect, and Safety in the Workplace – How to put people first, address pay parity, mitigate unconscious bias, foster psychological safety, and establish fair, compliance-driven processes to make the workplace more equal and safe for everyone.
- The Intersection of Humanity and Technology – Artificial Intelligence is nothing new, but now more than ever, it seems to conjure up frightening images of job-stealing robots. But what if technology could improve the way we work, as individuals and teams, complementing our roles without diminishing the human element? This track showcases impactful stories, research, groundbreaking analytics work, and case studies from companies with award-winning cultures who’ve successfully put this technology into practice.
Submissions will be considered for:
- 30-45-minute breakout sessions
- 45-minute workshops on well-being activities; art or interactive experiences; and entertainment
- 15-minute TED-style talk sessions
“WorkHuman has become the universal platform for education and innovation in HR, attracting many of the world’s top leaders and thinkers as the modern workplace further undergoes a visible transformation that bears great influence on how employees function and thrive,” said Derek Irvine, vice president, strategy and consulting services, Globoforce. “The onus is on us and the current workforce to continue educating and innovating in a way that inspires this transformation while also encouraging employees to bring their whole, human selves to work. WorkHuman 2019 will continue to explore and promote the pivotal elements that drive humanity in the workplace. We look forward to having our next talented roster of speakers participate in this seminal event.”
Speaker proposals will be accepted through May 31, 2018. For more information or questions about the conference, call toll-free at 844-975-4626 (844-WRKHMAN) or visit www.workhuman.com.
Pioneer of the WorkHuman movement, Globoforce makes work more human for millions of people and organizations worldwide. Today, Globoforce is the leading provider of human applications, including its award-winning Social Recognition solution. Through its WorkHuman Cloud suite of products, companies can strengthen employee performance and the connection between people and teams on a more positive, emotional level – in tune with how work gets done today. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
To learn more:
- Visit: http://www.globoforce.com
- Read: http://globoforce.com/globoblog