This report is an overview of the global market for technical ceramics and an analysis of global market trends, with data from 2015, considering the base year of 2016 and estimates for 2017 through 2022 with projected CAGR for the forecast duration.
This report includes discussion of technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global technical ceramics market and current trends within the industry.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on material type, end-use industry and region.
Materials are classified into three categories: oxides, non-oxides and composites. Further, types are classified as monolithic ceramics, ceramic matrix composites, coatings and others. End-use industries are energy and power, electronics and semiconductors, automotive, medical, aerospace and defense, and others. Regions addressed in the report are Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The report concludes with a special section on the major vendors in the global technical ceramics market.
Profiles of key companies in the market, including Bakony Technical Ceramics, Dyson Technical Ceramics, ETI Group, Morgan Advanced Materials and Saint Global Ceramics Materials
- Growth of Technical Ceramics Due to Superior Properties
- Reduction in Production Cost in End-Use Industry: Deploying Technical Ceramics in High Temperature Applications
- High Demand from Medical End-Use Industry
- Higher Price in Comparison to Other Metals and Alloys
- High Customization Requirement of End-Use Industries
- Incorporation of Low-Cost Production Technologies
- Growth of Nanotechnology
- Slower Adoption of Technical Ceramics in New and Low-Cost Applications
- Recyclability and Reparability Issues
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Market Overview
4 Market Breakdown by Material
5 Market Breakdown by Type
6 Market Breakdown by End-Use Industry
7 Market Breakdown by Region
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
- Adtech Ceramics Co.
- Bakony Technical Ceramics
- Ceradyne, Inc.
- Ceramtec Gmbh
- Coorstek, Inc.
- Dyson Technical Ceramics
- Eti Group
- Graftech International Holdings, Inc.
- Kyocera Corp.
- Semiconductor Parts Group
- Applied Ceramic Products Group
- Electronic Device Group
- Telecommunications Equipment Group
- Information Equipment Group
- Mantec Technical Ceramics
- Mcdanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies, Llc.
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Ntk Technical Ceramics (Ngk Spark Plug Co., Ltd)
- Rauschert Steinbach Gmbh
- Saint Gobain Ceramic Materials
- Stc Superior Technical Ceramics
- Small Precision Tools
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3wbd8/global_technical?w=4