The global personal services market was estimated to be around $1025 billion as of 2017. The global personal services made up around 9% of the overall services market in 2017. The personal services market was the smallest market in the global services market in 2017.
The demand for on demand laundry services is growing rapidly owing to the convenience it offers. These mobile apps allow customers to remotely order drycleaning or laundry service, share preferences and request delivery. On demand laundry service providers pick up clothes and linen from customers, clean and deliver it back to customers at a preferred time. The customers automatically receive notifications about the pickup, estimated date and time of drop off and total cost of the service.
On-demand laundry services are popular in cities such as New York, San Francisco and Chicago, where laundry businesses are using mobile apps to provide their services. Gata Hub, WashClub, Starchup and Washio are some of the mobile apps being used for on-demand laundry services.
- Markets Covered: Personal and Household Goods Repair and Maintenance, Personal Care Services, Death Care Services, Dry-Cleaning and Laundry Services, Other Personal Services, Private Households.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Service Corporation International
- Sears Holdings
- Best Buy
- Regis Corporation
- Weight Watchers International Inc.
- Medifast Inc
- Fu Shou Yuan International Group
- Green Endeavors Inc.
- Nirvana Asia Ltd.
- Dryclean USA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx8qmq/global_personal?w=4