DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vietnam Paints & Coatings Market By Resin Type (Acrylic, Alkyd, Epoxy, Polyurethane, etc.), By Technology (Water- & Solvent-Based and Others), By Application, By Region (North, Central & South), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to research, the market is expected to reach $585 million by the end of 2022 on account of rising demand for paints & coatings from the country's construction and manufacturing sectors.
Boost in the real estate sector in Vietnam due to implementation of Housing Law and the Law on Real Estate Business, effective July 1st, 2015, has allowed foreigners and other Vietnamese to legally own, sell and transfer properties, which is driving demand for decorative paints in the country. Additionally, rising trend towards renovation and repairing of houses in the country is expected to augment demand for decorative paints over the next five years.
The report discusses the following aspects of paints & coatings market in Vietnam:
- Paints & Coatings Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Resin Type (Acrylic, Alkyd, Epoxy, Polyurethane and Polyester), By Technology Type (Water Based and Solvent Based), By Application (Decorative and Non- Decorative), By Region (North, Central and South), By Company
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- 4 Oranges Co Ltd
- International Paint Singapore Pte Ltd
- TOA Paint (Vietnam) Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Paint (Vietnam) Co. Ltd
- Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co. Ltd.
- Oseven Corporation
- Kova Group Ltd
- Adora Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd
- Hai Phong Paint Joint Stock Company
- Kansai Alphanam Paint Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customers
5. Vietnam Paints & Coatings Market Outlook
6. Vietnam Decorative Paints Market Outlook
7. Vietnam Non-Decorative Paints & Coatings
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Trade Dynamics
11. Pricing Analysis
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Value Chain & Distribution Chain Analysis
14. Raw Material Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/npt5cr/vietnam_paints?w=4