BEDFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RSA® Conference, the world’s leading information security conferences and expositions, today announces the addition of “RSAC onDemand” to its RSAC AdvancedU education program. AdvancedU at RSA Conference is a series of programs that teaches cyber-awareness for children, provides outreach to college students to introduce and encourage a career in information security and supports education throughout the various stages of a career within the industry.
The new RSAC onDemand program will provide participants the RSA Conference experience without leaving their home or office. Those who enroll in RSAC onDemand will have access to select livestreamed sessions and on-demand recordings, such as the Industry Experts Track and the Securing Diversity seminar. More information on specific content available through RSAC onDemand can be found here.
“Cybersecurity has an important seat at the table, which is why it’s critical to keep security teams trained on the latest exploits and the newest technology. But we all know that limited training budgets often force us to limit travel to events year after year,” said Sandra Toms, vice president and curator for RSA Conference. “Our goal with the new RSAC onDemand program is to become an educational platform for all audiences interested in security by delivering more opportunities to learn from anywhere.”
Beyond the addition of RSAC onDemand, other programming through AdvancedU includes:
- RSAC Security Scholar Program works with participating universities to identify 60 college students to attend RSA Conference to learn about the evolving information security industry, forge lasting connections within the community, engage with industry luminaries and participate in unique learning and team building events. To take full advantage of the RSA Conference experience, students are also given access to the 550+ sessions and expo halls. The RSA Conference community can meet the selected scholars at the Open Poster Session on Wednesday, April 18 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in Moscone West, Level 2. Ahead of RSA Conference, several of these poster boards and abstracts are available to view on the RSA Conference website.
- RSAC CyberSmart Parents Education Workshop on Monday, April 16 focuses on educating and arming parents, caregivers and educators with the knowledge and tools to keep their families safe in the digital world. Attendees will learn about the dangers families can face when online and ways to protect against modern-day threats.
- RSAC College Day provides all current university students free access to RSA Conference on Thursday, April 19. Opening with a continental breakfast, students will hear from industry experts discussing the career paths in different information security sectors. Attending students will then have access to more than 650 exhibitors and startups, as well as 50+ sessions featuring experts in legal, technical advancement, policy, hackers and threat research.
- RSAC Association Credits Program will partner with leading information security education associations such as SANS, ISC2 and ISACA to give attendees the opportunity to receive CPE credits to maintain critical certifications.
- LoyaltyPlus is available to individuals that have attended five or more RSA Conferences. The unique group of veterans who qualify for the LoyaltyPlus Program in 2018 will receive a number of exciting new benefits once onsite to help them continue their information security education.
More information regarding RSA Conference 2018, taking place at the Moscone Center and the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco from April 16-20, can be found at: www.rsaconference.com.
About RSA Conference
RSA Conference is the premier series of global events where the world talks security and leadership gathers, advances and emerges. Whether attending in the U.S., the EMEA region, or the Asia-Pacific region, RSA Conference events are where the security industry converges to discuss current and future concerns and get access to the people, content and ideas that help enable individuals and companies to win, grow and do their best. It is the ultimate marketplace for the latest technologies and hands-on educational opportunities that help industry professionals discover how to make their companies more secure while showcasing the most enterprising, influential and thought-provoking thinkers and leaders in security today. For information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the information security industry visit www.rsaconference.com.
RSA Conference logo, RSA, Dell, EMC, Dell EMC and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be trademarks of their respective owners.