WILTON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiriusDecisions, the leading global business-to-business (b-to-b) research and advisory firm, has announced the winners of its annual Return on Integration (ROI) Awards series. Each ROI winner will detail its successful initiatives and outcomes in keynote presentations at the 13th annual SiriusDecisions Summit, to be held May 8-10 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
The Return on Integration (ROI) Award honorees were recognized for their outstanding achievements in sales, marketing and product alignment, based on the successful implementation of SiriusDecisions’ research, frameworks and best practices to improve company performance and growth.
Recipients were selected based on the following criteria:
- Unique integration of sales, marketing and product
- Tightly aligned sales, marketing, product and/or customer experience goals
- Advanced use of infrastructure to support shared/interlocked processes
- Measurement of alignment results
- Application of SiriusDecisions models and methods as a part of an alignment initiative
“Too often, sales and marketing integration is seen as an operational afterthought rather than an investment to drive long-term growth,” said Tony Jaros, President and Chief Product Officer of SiriusDecisions. “In today’s highly competitive market, companies with integrated marketing, sales and product capabilities have a distinct competitive advantage. This year’s ROI Awards winners seized opportunities to unify goals across departments and build programs that consistently achieve those shared objectives through unique implementations of SiriusDecisions’ models and methods. We look forward to further highlighting the winners’ success at this year’s SiriusDecisions Summit.”
Return on Integration Winners:
- Cisco in the category of customer engagement for the construction of a next-generation, blended (digital and human) approach to customer and partner engagement and retention.
- Huron Consulting Group in the category of general sales and marketing alignment for a complete transformation of its marketing function in conjunction with sales, including the construction of next-generation centralized resources, an overhaul of the company's brand and positioning, and the development of a series of cross-functional processes.
- Illumina in the category of content strategy and operations for the transformation of its content engine to make content more relevant, findable and scalable for its reps.
- Imprivata in the category of demand creation/lead management for its repositioning of the organization to focus on a single market, an overhauled account-based marketing program and an implementation of the SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall.
- Vocera in the category of product/solution marketing for an evolution of the organization's offerings, their positioning and a new campaign structure that supported the transformation.
For more information on SiriusDecisions’ annual Summit, including its sessions and agenda, click here.
- For more detail on the summit schedule and agenda, please click here
- To register for Summit, please click here
- Connect with SiriusDecisions on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
SiriusDecisions, Return on Integration Awards, ROI Awards, Sales Marketing Alignment, B-to-B, B2B, Revenue Growth, Demand Creation, Marketing, Sales, Transformation
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance.
For more information, visit www.siriusdecisions.com.