DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Financial Services eLearning Library: Know-How Financial Services Courses" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Know-How series of Financial Markets Courses includes 350+ hours of e-learning. It includes graduate programmes through to courses on advanced risk management, derivatives, wealth management amongst others.
Core Uses for the Know-How courses:
- Graduate, MBA, intern and other new hire training
- Support function training: Course mappings aligned to job functions. Internal certification programmes.
- Cross training: Improve staff ability to uncover and develop cross selling opportunities.
- Blended learning: Decrease the amount of time spent in face to face workshops. We can develop assessments for pre or post workshop assessment purposes.
- Sales, wealth management and corporate banking staff: We currently see a lot of focus on education of client facing staff to better develop existing relationships.
- Topical learning: Recent examples have been courses on The Credit Crisis, Hedge Funds, Lending and Risk.
- Courses are provided on the following topics. Each of these courses is broken down further into different tutorials. A full list can be seen on the Course Content tab.
The tutorials follow Intuition's patented learning methodology referred to as OCCE:
Multimedia is used to enhance the learning experience.
- Scenarios, simulations, practice exercises
The courses also deliver performance reports
Why choose the Know-How courses:
- Widest range of courses available
- Used today by every one of top ten universal banks
- Commitment to addition of new content and updating
- 25+ years experience - 100s of person years
- Excellent references
- Certified to ISO 9001:2000 - quality assured developer
- Global promotion and support resources
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvwdd4/financial?w=4