DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Digital Twin Market By Application (Manufacturing Process Planning, Product Design & Others), By End User Sector (Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Transportation & Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market is projected to reach $13.9 billion by 2022, on account of surging adoption of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and growing penetration of smart technologies and devices such as smartphones, smart TVs and smart grids. Some of the other factors expected to drive the global digital twin market include increasing demand for connected devices and data security coupled with rising Industry 4.0 adoption, which refers to the application of mining and data analytics in manufacturing technologies.
Moreover, rising technology adoption in diverse sectors including healthcare, consumer goods and transportation will fuel digital twin market, globally, through 2022.
- General Electric Company
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- PTC, Inc.
- ANYSYS, Inc.
- Dassault Systmes
- Siemens AG
- Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Digital Twin Market Landscape
6. Global Digital Twin Market Outlook
7. Global Digital Twin Market Attractiveness Index
8. North America Digital Twin Market Outlook
9. Europe Digital Twin Market Outlook
10. Asia-Pacific Digital Twin Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Digital Twin Market Outlook
12. South America Digital Twin Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wp87l9/global_digital?w=4