DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Digital Assurance Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Digital Assurance Market is expected to witness market growth of 10.6% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
The Digital Assurance practices are vital for organizations, considering the complexities involved in the process of becoming fully a Digital Enterprise. In the process of digitalization, it is vital for organizations to not only adopt Digital Assurance practice, but also to choose reliable service providers. A successful Digital Assurance program is expected to support an organization in reducing the time to market, better quality and at the same time ensuring scalability.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Testing Type, the market report segments the market into Functional Testing, Security Testing, Performance & Usability Testing, API Testing, and Network Testing.
- Based on Technology, the Digital Assurance market segments the market into Analytics, Mobile, Social Media, and Cloud.
- Based on Organization Size, the market report segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Testing Mode, the Digital Assurance market segments the market into Manual Testing and Test Automation.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Manufacturing, Government, BFSI, Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, and Others.
- Micro Focus
- Accenture Plc.
- DXC Technology
- Hexaware Technologies
- SQS Software Quality Systems AG
- Wipro Limited
- Maveric Systems
- Tata Consultancy Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9dt9j6/north_america?w=4