DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Smart Lighting Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Smart Lighting Market is expected to witness market growth of 22.1% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Growing adoption of smart lightings in commercial, infrastructural, automobile and industrial sectors, presence of several lighting majors, availability of novel technologies, and stringent regulations pertaining to energy efficiency, among others, are the major factors that would drive the market growth in the developed regions.
Asia Pacific would be the fastest growing market, driven due to rapid adoption of energy-efficient smart lighting solutions in China. Smart lighting has accelerated the speed of innovation and has led to rapid adoption of the technology within home automation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Smart Lighting Market
4. Asia Pacific Smart Lighting Market by Component
5. Asia Pacific Smart Lighting Market by Application
6. Asia Pacific Smart Lighting Market by Country
7. Competitive Study
8. Company Profiles
- CREE Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips Lighting)
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Wipro Limited (Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting)
- Acuity Brands, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- Legrand S.A.
- General Electric
- Osram Licht AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3lkddl/asia_pacific?w=4