DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "France Prepaid Cards Business and Investment Opportunities (Databook Series) - Market Size and Forecast (2013-2022), Consumer Attitude & Behaviour, Retail Spend, Market Risk" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The prepaid card market in load value terms increased at a CAGR of 12.9% during 2013-2017.
Over the forecast period of 2018 to 2022, the category is expected to record a CAGR of 8.1%, increasing from US$ 40,232.2 million in 2018 to reach US$ 54,893.8 million by 2022.
This is a data centric report, primarily consisting of charts and tables. This report provides trend analysis (market size and forecast) of prepaid (pay before) cards, offering a wealth of insights to help companies understand this growing but quickly changing market.
- Market data and insights: It details market opportunities across 75+ market segments in prepaid cards and identifies potential risks. Market estimates and forecasts (2013-2022) assess overall prepaid card industry on four essential KPIs- number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Consumer segments: Retail (banked and unbanked/underbanked), corporate (small scale, mid-size, and enterprise), and government/public sector
- Consumer spend segments: Age, income, and gender
- Retail spend categories: Food and grocery, health & beauty, apparel and footwear, books/music/video, consumer electronics, pharmacy and wellness, gas station, restaurants & bars, toys, kids & babies, media and entertainment, services
- Prepaid segments by card function: Closed loop and open loop segments
Prepaid card categories: Drawing from proprietary
survey results, this report provides in-depth analysis of
opportunities in both open loop and closed loop prepaid card
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mwjtq/france_prepaid?w=4