DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Infant Formula Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Global Infant Formula Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2018-2022)" provides an extensive research and detailed analysis of the present market along with future outlook. The report discusses the major growth drivers, key tends & developments and challenges of the market, covering China, Asia Pacific (Ex. China), Europe, North America, Latin America and Middle East Africa region along with the global market.
The global infant formula market is expected to grow with emerging middle class population, growing birth rate in developing countries, increasing female in the workforce, increasing e-commerce sales, increasing disposable income and accelerating economic growth. Key trends of this market includes premiumisation of products and increasing preference by towards foreign infant formula in China. However, there are some factors which can hinder growth of the market including stringent regulations and dominance of infant formula alternatives.
China is a major contributor to the global infant formula market supported by increased population in China after withdrawal of one child policy by the Government of China in 2013 and increased income of middle class population.
The report profiles the key players of the market including Nestle S.A. Danone S.A., Abbott Laboratories and Royal FrieslandCampina N.V.
- Growing Birth Rate in Developing Countries
- Emerging Middle Class Population
- Rising Females in the Workforce
- Increasing E-Commerce Sales
- Increasing Disposable Income
- Accelerating Economic Growth
Key Trends and Developments
- Premiumisation of Products
- Increasing Preference Towards Imported Infant Formula in China
- Stringent Regulations
- Dominance of Infant Formula Alternatives
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Baby Food Market Analysis
3. Global Infant Formula Market Analysis
4. Regional Infant Formula Market Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Danone S.A.
- Nestl S.A.
- Royal FrieslandCampina N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2b53mk/global_infant?w=4