DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Still European For Now Britain Goes its Own Way: UK Regulatory Report.pdf" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This updated report on the state of e-cigarette regulation in the UK unpicks the differences among England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Around 64m people live in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the UK. Although a unitary sovereign state, it is composed of four constituent nations: England (population 53m), Scotland (5.3m), Wales (3m) and Northern Ireland (1.8m).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Regulatory landscape
3. National regulatory framework
4. Regulation: medicine products
5. Age restrictions
6. Product restrictions
7. Shake and vape Labelling and packaging
8. Obligation to notify Other (national) notifications
9. Retail channels restrictions
10. Public usage Advertising and marketing
11. Taxation Enforcement
13. Case law
14. Relevant laws
15. Relevant bodies
16. How UK e-cigarette regulation evolved
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mvpvq7/united_kingdom?w=4