DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Application Hosting Market by Hosting Type (Managed, Cloud, & Colocation), Service Type (API Management, Database Administration, Backup & Recovery), Application Type, Organization Size, Vertical & Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The application hosting market size is estimated to be valued at USD 40.81 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 72.5 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period.
The major factors expected to drive the growth of the market include the availability of comprehensive hosting solutions with an array of complementing services over the core offering, and the software-centered competitive advantage approach.
The scope of the report covers the application hosting market analysis by hosting type, service type, application type, vertical, organization size, and region. Managed hosting services provide a single-tenant dedicated environment for enterprises' business-critical applications in a cost-effective manner. They enhance the performance, control, and security of applications and enable enterprises to focus on their core business activities. By transferring the workload to managed hosting providers, enterprises can reduce costs and receive maximum uptime for their applications.
- Software-Centered Competitive Advantage Approach is Gaining Industry Agnostic Acceptance
- Application Hosting Facilitates Focus on Core Business Processes By Providing Business-Specific IT Solutions
- Comprehensive Hosting Solutions With an Array of Complementing Services Over the Core Offering
- Security and Privacy Concerns Acting as an Inhibitor to Organizational Change
- Regional IT Development Posing an Infrastructural Challenge for Implementing the Hosting Technology
- Local Regulations Acting as a Barrier to Entry Into the Market Ecosystem
- Steady Expansion of Cloud Computing Creating New Growth Areas, Augmenting the Offerings and Micro-Differentiating the Vendors
- Managed Services Gaining Ground Over Traditional Approaches of Application Hosting
- Innovative Service Delivery Positioning to Edge Over Rivals in A Fiercely Competitive Market
- Vendor Lock-In for Cloud Hosting, Reducing the Flexibility Desired By Organizations
- Liquid Web
- Sungard as
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/736qf5/global?w=4