DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Fairness Cream & Bleach Market Outlook, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Men's fairness cream market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 6-8% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Factors such as increasing disposable income, influence of Bollywood stars and cricketers on young generation, western life culture have robustly increased the men's fairness cream market in past some years. For generations, companies have been selling fair skin to young Indian women, promising better marriage and employment prospects.
However, over the last few years, men have become a favoured target audience. Over the years, men have begun to accept that basic skin care and even make-up is a daily routine to keep the skin healthy and flawless. Moreover, rivalry among the workforce too has upscale the drive to look young and has prompted expanded interest for items particular to men. Seeing demand from men's side, players like Emami, Hindustan Unilever, L'Oreal jumped into marketing of men's fairness creams.
Emami Limited was one of the first few domestic FMCG players to realise the potential of celebrity brand ambassadors, especially in a price-sensitive market with a large rural base. The company roped into bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan who was initially sceptical about a men's fairness product but later agreed only after being apprised of the huge global market for men's fairness products and the demand for such products in India.
The sales of Emami's Fair and Handsome brand went very high after the product was endorsed by ace actor Shah Rukh Khan. Later, HUL came into the market with its brand Fair and lovely which was launched in the year 2007. But Emami still remains the leader in the men's segment with its much appreciated brand Fair and Handsome.
Market Trends & Developments
- Move Towards Personal Grooming
- Demand for Organic Cosmetics on the rise
- Shift from Unisex Products to Gender Specific Products
- Younger Generation more inclined towards Branded Products
- Players modernizing their product ranges with Herbal Conception
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Fairness Cream Market Outlook
3. India Fairness Cream & Bleach Market Outlook
4. India Fairness Cream Market Outlook
5. India Fairness Bleach Market Outlook
6. India Economic Snapshot
7. Market Penetration
8. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
9. PEST Analysis
10. Trade Dynamics
11. Channel Partner Analysis
12. India Fairness Cream & Bleach Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Avon Beauty Products India Private Limited
- CavinKare Private Limited
- Dabur India Limited
- Emami Limited
- Himalaya Drug Company Private Limited
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- ITC Limited
- L'Oreal India Private Limited
- Lotus Herbals Private Limited
- Nature's Essence Private Limited
- Nivea India Private Limited
- Patanjali Ayurved Limited
- Procter & Gamble Home Products Private Limited
- VI-JOHN India Private Limited
- Vicco Laboratories
- VLCC Health Care Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2sv63n/india_fairness?w=4