BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--QSR International, developer of powerful data analysis software, announced the launch of NVivo 12, the latest version of its popular mixed methods research tool used by education, healthcare, marketing and nonprofit researchers worldwide. The new version surpasses competing products by providing researchers the fastest and most powerful visualization tools in qualitative research.
“Data analysts at organizations like Columbia University, University of Maryland at College Park, as well as Federal Government organizations use NVivo to more powerfully, quickly, and easily review data such as patient feedback, or gain deeper research insights for their academic research outcomes,” said Chris Astle, CEO of QSR International. “Today, NVivo 12 brings new features and functionality to help researchers spend less time examining data and more time drawing conclusions and identifying solutions from data that lead to better decisions for all.”
NVivo software supports qualitative and mixed methods research. It’s designed to help researchers such as market analysts, academics, and any professional organize, evaluate and find insights in unstructured, or qualitative data like: interviews, open-ended survey responses, articles, social media and web content. NVivo 12’s enhancements include:
- More visualization options than any other Qualitative Data Analysis (QDA) software package
- More automated analysis options for faster analysis and coding of data
- More customizable options and user controls
- Integration with IBM SPSS quantitative data analysis software for an improved mixed methods research experience
- Support to work with and analyze the broadest range of qualitative data – video, social media content, email content, web content and even OneNote and Evernote files
- Improves loading response times when selecting project items on new session and when loading list views on start-up of an NVivo project
“With NVivo 12, anyone performing research can do so faster and with more powerful visualization options than any other product on the market,” Astle said. “NVivo 12 is the best option for foundational research, to uncover powerful human insights.”
About QSR International
Every day, QSR International helps 1.5 million researchers, marketers and others to utilize Qualitative Data Analysis (QDA) to uncover deeper insights contained within the “human data” collected via social media, consumer and community feedback and other means. We give people the power to make better decisions by uncovering more insights to advance their area of exploration.
Headquartered in Australia, QSR International maintains offices in the United States, the United Kingdom and throughout Europe. Learn more at www.qsrinternational.com.