DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Prescriptive Analytics, Dark Data, and Cloud Computing" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, dark data analytics, robotic process automation, and cloud computing. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as indoor network coverage, healthcare services, people tracking, fleet management, construction productivity, and marketing intelligence.
Key Topics Covered
- Small Cell Solution for Indoor Network Coverage
- AI-based Chatbot Provides Personalized Health Service
- AI-enabled People Tracking Solution
- Cloud based Platform for Healthcare Services
- AI-enabled Electric Vehicle Fleet Management Solution
- RPA for Personalized Digital Engagement
- Customizable Prescriptive Analytics for Business Users
- Purpose-built Application for Dark Data Analytics
- Cloud Solution for Improving Construction Productivity
- AI-based Automated Marketing Intelligence
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/snzgtv/2018_innovations?w=4