This report provides a detailed overview of the market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 100 companies, including Honda Motor Co Ltd, Denso Corporation and Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Using exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this report will tell you that 16 companies have a declining financial rating, while 8 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 100 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
The report includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example Calsonic Kansei Corporation has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example Auto Alliance (Thailand) Co Ltd is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis: Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 100 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has increased by 6.0%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc.
- Audi Ag
- Audi Hungaria Motor Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Chery Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Faurecia Sa
- Faw Car Co., Ltd.
- Ford Motor Co
- Futaba Industrial Co Ltd
- Hella Kgaa Hueck & Co.
- Honda Motor Co Ltd
- Hyundai Dymos Inc.
- Keihin Corporation
- Magna International Inc
- Mahle Behr Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Nemak, S.A.B. De C.V.
- Ngk Spark Plug Co Ltd
- Nissan Motor Co Ltd
- Ssangyong Motor Co.,Ltd.
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Tachi-S Co Ltd
- Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Co Ltd
- Ts Tech Co., Ltd.
- United Automotive Electronic Systems Co., Ltd.
- Valeo Sa
- Visteon Corp
- Volkswagen Ag
- Zf Friedrichshafen Ag
- Zf Trw Automotive Holdings Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29cdfd/global_autoparts?w=4